14,770 results
All reviews tresor tower sorrento tower lapis spa bleau bar liv nightclub pool area beautiful hotel junior suite lobby bar ocean view amazing service beach service people watching pool staff valet service valet parking beach chairs
Reviewed June 1, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here for the first time in the summer of 2010. Normally the hotel is very expensive but we happened to find an amazing deal on JetBlue.com. The hotel lobby, rooms, halls, and dining areas are all superb! We loved the pools, beach, service and of course the drinks! The lobby bar (Bleu Bar) turns into a really busy scene at night which was exciting and fun. The homemade gelato bar is super tasty. Overall we had an amazing time and we are going back in just a few weeks!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dirubba1
Reviewed June 1, 2011

This hotel is the best in south beach great location and nice pool, But to be honest what I really love was the service, Carlos the bellboy in the front door welcome us really nice if I came back to this hotel I came because of Carlos mena great job he is the best....

the dominican group from new york......

CARLOS YOU ARE THE BEST>>>>.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We truly enjoyed our stay and will go back! Every member of the hotel staff was so kind and helpful from the concierge to the beach guys (Shout out to Amerigo!) to the housekeeping (Beatriz) and restaurant staff. When we checked in and informed the desk person that it was our 10th wedding anniversary and our first vacation as a couple our room was upgraded. We asked for, and got, a room at the quiet end of the hotel (Penthouse, Versailles building), because, as we found out immediately, it was Urban Weekend and the hotel was filled and very noisy. Our suggestion to everyone is "DON"T GO DURING URBAN WEEKEND!" There were many ill-mannered half-clad ladies and raucous, saggy-pants gents everywhere, and we took sanctuary in the Tresor pool on the 7th floor. LB an MB, Princeton, New Jersey.

Room Tip: Talk to the front desk staff.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lgold08540
FB_Management, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

On behalf of all the staff here at Fontainebleau we want to wish you a happy anniversary and are so honored that you chose to spend this very special occasion with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience and we will be sure to acknowledge both Amerigo and Beatriz for the service they were able to provide. "Urban Weekend" is an unique weekend and is not for everyone. Thank you for being able to see past that and enjoy all that this property has to offer. Thankfully we were able to provide a quite place for you to enjoy your special weekend.

We very much look forward to your next visit from New Jersey and if we can do anything for you please know that our Guest Relations team is always available by e-mail at GuestRelations@fontainebleau.com, or via phone at 305-674-4688.

Reviewed May 31, 2011

We travel a lot and staid at many 5 and 6 star hotels around the world, but this property is the worst hotel experience I have had in a long time. It is overcrowded, security is not up to par, and crowd control is very poor. There were some sort of an event or a festival going on during Labor Day weekend and the crowds were horrendous. We go to Las Vegas vary often and crowds there are bigger there, but never a security or crowd control issue. Fontainebleau charges for valley paring $34.00 per night, we could not get in or out on the hotel. I will never stay at this nightmare property again. I had security issues all 4 days that we were at the hotel. Elevators were not functioning and it took 20 to 30 min to get in or out of our room. The nose on our floor was unbearable and threatening on several occasions. I felt like I was staying in southeast LA’s motel not a 5 star resort that it is claiming to be.
Room were barely cleaned ones a day, bad linens were not replaced daily, no turn down service, soap and shampoo were never replenished during 4 day stay. I found somebody underwear in the bathrobe. The staff was friendly but overwhelmed, allot of temporary help

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank ysedler
Reviewed May 31, 2011

This hotel was amazing from the beginning to end. My driver pulled up to the entrance, the valet staff immediately opened my door and welcomed me to the hotel. They asked my last name and pulled up my reservation and directed me to the correct building. From check in to check out everything was superb. Room service was GREAT, the pool/beach staff were all GREAT even security greeted us in a very friendly polite manner. I will be staying at fontainbleau again and recommend it to anyone staying in the Miami Beach area!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
FB_Management, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2011

We can't express enough how much we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while staying with us. This review is amazing and stands for everything we strive to do each and every day. For you to recommend us to anyone that is traveling to the Miami area is more than we could ever ask for. We truly look forward to your next visit and if there is anything we can do for you please contact our Guest Relations team by e-mail at GuestRelations@fontainebleau.com, or via phone at 305-674-4688.