14,746 results
All reviews tresor tower sorrento tower lapis spa bleau bar liv nightclub pool area beautiful hotel junior suite lobby bar ocean view amazing service beach service people watching pool staff valet service valet parking beach chairs
Reviewed May 31, 2011

This hotel was amazing from the beginning to end. My driver pulled up to the entrance, the valet staff immediately opened my door and welcomed me to the hotel. They asked my last name and pulled up my reservation and directed me to the correct building. From check in to check out everything was superb. Room service was GREAT, the pool/beach staff were all GREAT even security greeted us in a very friendly polite manner. I will be staying at fontainbleau again and recommend it to anyone staying in the Miami Beach area!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
FB_Management, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2011

We can't express enough how much we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while staying with us. This review is amazing and stands for everything we strive to do each and every day. For you to recommend us to anyone that is traveling to the Miami area is more than we could ever ask for. We truly look forward to your next visit and if there is anything we can do for you please contact our Guest Relations team by e-mail at GuestRelations@fontainebleau.com, or via phone at 305-674-4688.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

This was my first time staying at Fountainbleau and I enjoyed every moment of it. Everyone was so nice and inviting. I want to take the time out to acknowledge Mr. CHARLES(Bellman) and ROBERT BRAME(Housekeeping Supervisor). The two individuals took the time out of their busy schdules on a high demand weekend to make sure my fiance and I were taken care of. When we first arrrived, Mr. Charles loaded our bags and brought them to the room. On the way, he explained some history about the hotel and provided a brief tour as we proceeded to our destination. When we entered the room, he unloaded our bags and let us know about the restaurants, different pools, as well as the purpose of the armband. Throughout our stay, he continued to ask us if we were enjoying our stay and if there is anything else he can do for us!! We really appreciated that because he didn't have to do so. He was very passionate and enthusiastic about his job and the company he works for!!!

Another individual we would like to acknowledge is Robert Brame. He is awesome!! On the day of checkout, he came to our room to make sure we were still leaving today. My fiance let him know that we were waiting on a bellman to come help us with our bags. He was informed that we already called for the service and they should be arriving shortly. About 30 minutes later, he returned to see if anyone had came yet. We told him no. Immediately, he asked if he could enter our room and he entered a code so we would not be charged an late checkout fee. That alone is greatly appreciated because he acknowledged that us checking out after the scheduled time was not our fault. Mr. Robert made a call to help expedite the service. He continued to wait in the room with us until the bellman arrived. He was so warming and understanding. He has great customer service skills and is very passionate about what he does. He explained to us about the chandelier in the lobby and the history behind the shape of the pool. Mr. Robert does an excellent job in the area of recovery when it comes to custormer service because he took an unpleasant situation and corrected it in a matter of minutes!!!

The Fountainbleau is honored and priveledged to have these two individuals as employees. Out of all the faces we encountered this weekend, we will never forget how these two individuals helped contribute our enjoyable experience. It hard to find people who really love and enjoy their jobs and these two individuals are living examples of great customer service!! This is what keeps the customer coming back!!!!! It's all about the experience!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2011

It's hard to describe how bad the service is at this hotel. They really make the guests feel like cattle. For example, they made us put on cheap plastic bands on our wrists to go to the pool and beach area, which would generally be no big deal, except that we were not permitted to take them off for our entire five day stay. Not to sleep, nor bath, nor go to dinner off-site, nor for any reason on penalty of a $30 charge for each new one.

I had asked a close local friend to join me for a day and was told she could not come to the pool even though I was willing to pay a guest charge. What made it particularly irksome was that the manager was rude, and would not talk to me. He basically said get the hell out of my office, I'm busy. I later found out after it was too late that guests were indeed allowed and he had misinformed me.

This type of condescending behavior toward guests pervades the entire staff, management on down. This place doesn't even try to be a first-class hotel.

One last comment, if you do come here, the restaurants in the hotel are ok, but whatever you do don't buy a burger at the restaurant by the pool. I did. It was pre-cooked, slimy and made me sick.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ElaineK47
FB_Management, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

Please accept our apologies and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sad that you had such an experience at our hotel, this should not have happened. Not that we are making any excuses but your chosen date of travel did happen to bring you to our property over an extremely busy weekend. Due to the influx of travelers we made a decision to provide bracelets to all hotel guests to be able in ensure our guests could enjoy all the amenities without being overcrowded with non-hotel guests.

We strive daily to make sure our team members are knowledgeable in order to make your experience more enjoyable; once again we appreciate your feedback and will continue to work at providing a top level of service to meet the expectations of our guests.

If we can provide any future assistance our Guest Relations team is always available by e-mail at GuestRelations@fontainebleau.com, or via phone at 305-674-4688.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

This is my favorite hotel in the world. Miami Beach is a great place to be and it doesn’t get any better than Fontainebleau. It is like a Las Vegas Resort placed on an amazing beach. You got everything you need here, a fabulous pool area, some of the best restaurants in Miami, the hottest nightclub and THE BEACH.
I loved starting the day at the gym, the view is just the best.
The rooms are very large and got great view, we stayed in the Tresór tower which was very good. We also had dinner at the balcony one night which is an experience since the view is breath taking. I recommend this place, and I will be coming back again and again and…

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2011

this hotel was luxurious and well appointed but the service was unfriendly and slow. $7 plus service for a beer is too much for me. $24 plus serice and tax for a basic beach unbrella, this is a new onw on me. I suppose I could have risked sun burn.

The beds are very comfortable and the rooms clean.

Would not go back again hover. This place lacks any ambience.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share a few details from your stay with us, customer service is our first priority and we are sad to hear of your experience. We would love the opportunity to get your feedback on our lack of ambiance and other areas which you felt we could improve in order to apply to increase our level of service to standards we uphold here at this property.

Our Guest Relations team is available by e-mail at GuestRelations@fontainebleau.com, or via phone at 305-674-4688.