Shore Club South Beach Hotel
Kimpton
$428
$322
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$179
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$199
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$191
$125
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$274
$230
Priceline
3,744 results
All reviewssunday pool partysouth beachpool areapool staffgreat musicgreat poolocean viewbeach servicelong weekendamazing servicebeach accesslincoln roadlounge chairsresort feenobuterrazakenny
Reviewed December 29, 2006

I travel all over the world and only stay in top hotels. Here's what I found:
Room: windows so filthy that we couldn't see the ocean view we were paying for.
Size of room was the smallest of any supposedly luxury hotel I have ever stayed at.
No internet access for the first 24 hours— and no apologies or information of when it would be available. PLUS I was charged for it!
Price for a MODEST breakfast for 2— $133.00.
By placing the outdoor club directly below the rooms— you might as well just stay in your room and order up drinks— the noise level is the same as if you were there.
Need I say more?

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank pdppdp
Reviewed December 13, 2006

Mixed thoughts here. The bar is certainly fun and at night a great place to start the evening. However, we booked a superior room and we were suprised about the state of the place. The room was dirty, mould around the ac units and the room smelt like a swimming pool.

We also found it quite funny that they were promoting the bar at the Delano, the sister hotel next door, I thought the Skybar was the place to be?

The service is really bad, even when you complain to reception about your room it is treated with a real "I don't care" attitude which seems to be the common theme in this hotel's reviews.

Stayed: September 2006
4  Thank Globe24/7
Reviewed December 5, 2006

Very cool design, great bars, pool and restaurant BUT better not to actually stay there. The rooms are small, the noise from linen carts on the stone floors is like thunder and the furniture was all damaged from its original white colour. I went to party but the noise in the mornings made it more college dorm than 4 star hotel @$300 pn. Moved room after first night but the second room whilst having a balcony was exactly the same

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with friends
2  Thank sport12
Reviewed November 19, 2006

My friend and I spent a long weekend at the Shore Club and both of us really enjoyed the property. We had an ocean front king room on the 19th floor and did not experience the noise and "small room feel" others mention. The shower / tub room was wonderful! Did not dine on the property but did enjoy the outside bars and beds around the pool. Expensive, but we knew that going in. So...if you are looking for a bargin, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a really cool place with attentive staff, this will be just fine! Enjoy!

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2006

Dreaded going to this hotel after reading all of the reviews about this hotel. My husband, 9yr old daughter and I stayed at this hotel for 1 week and really enjoyed it. I had e-mailed hotel before we arrived and requested a quieter room as we have a child and we were aware of the noise levels at night. On arrival, we were kindly up-graded and located in a quieter part of the hotel. Yes, there was noise at night but what do you expect from a hotel that has a younger clientelle with a couple of cool bars(yes expensive) in South Beach. For those pople that complain of expensive drinks and food, you know what you paid to go to the hotel, what made you think that it would be cheap when you arrived! The hotel was very minimalistic so dont go if you want plush surroundings. The hotel bars were occupied with 30years plus when we were there. The conceriege were more than helpful as were the cleaning staff. Our loft room was very spacious and bathroom had a great shower. Overall, we had a great experience, very few children about, so dont worry about reviews,you shall have a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family