WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #61 of 202 Hotels in Miami Beach
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

This seems like a 3 star hotel charging like a five star. The service is slow and uncaring. When I arrived I had to search out people to park my car and then told me it would cost $45 overnight ! I was tired arriving late and ordered room service. The hamburger arrived with no tomato or lettuce . The mustard was already opened by another guest so disgusting.
Next day on the beach I waited over an hour for some lunch, the whole place seems like a chaotic establishment with poor service. I recommend you find somehwere else to stay

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Markiemarc2903
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear "Markiemarc2903,"

This review really upsets me and I'm so sorry about all the inconveniences you experienced... please reach out to me at dj.hicks@mhgc.com so I can look further into your reservation

Kind Regards,
Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (462)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Me and my wife - no kids and in our thirties have been staying at this hotel all weak and it's amazing! The hotel is very stylish and hip with a personal touch. It feels like a second home.
We've been taen very good care of in the time we were here. Wether it was laying around the amazing pool while enjoying the party vibe or getting recommendations and help from the concierge - this hotel is THE place to stay.
The breakfast at the Terazzo restaurant is very good - don't miss it!
We absolutely love this hotel and we'll definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dearest "KimGV,"

Yay this is such a lovely review... You are so kind to say that we are your second home :) We love you too! xo

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great location with direct beach access. This is a beautifully landscaped hotel with a lush interior courtyard. We stayed in a Deluxe King balcony with a courtyard view. I would have felt claustrophobic had we not had the balcony...so at a minimum make sure you have a balcony if you're in one of the smaller, lower-priced rooms. We didn't get as much sunlight because we were overlooking the courtyard (which in truth was looking at some roofs as well, and not much foliage--but it wasn't an eyesore, either). I was very impressed with the generously sized bathroom. The pool area was gorgeous--the clientele in the main pool on a Saturday afternoon were a tad reminiscent of the the cast of Jersey Shore, but this being my first trip to South Beach, I"m not sure if that's par for the course or not. There is a quieter pool if party central isn't your scene, but in my opinion, the private access beach is the way to go--after all, you can have a pool anywhere. Food/drink service on the beach is a little slow only because the hard-working servers have to walk from the beach back to the hotel, plus I think they should have a few more servers working the beach. They definitely would have made more money because people were interested in placing orders. The vodka lemonade pitcher with fresh fruit was wonderful. For those of you who watch your wallet, however, be aware that drinks cost a pretty penny--I did a bit of a double take when I ordered my first poolside vodka soda for $20. South Beach is just expensive--not a place you can do on a budget, but my short stay left me wanting more.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
1 Thank aspiringtraveler2013
Dearest "aspiringtraveler2013,"

We are so happy you loved the spacious bathrooms, private beach access, and our super yummy vodka lemonades! Thank you!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I've traveled pretty much all over the world, and stayed in some of the best hotels all over. The Shore Club is one of the few hotels that I have encountered that the whole staff, including the cleaning crew, have had the Best attitude, smiles for days, and really caring actions toward their patrons, that I have ever seen. The first day there, one of the managers could be heard saying to everyone, keep a positive attitude and a smile! Never heard that one coming. We had room service which was excellent and reasonable, but the best was when the staff member offered to bring my kids milk and cookies, at no charge. This was going to be my hotel every time I set foot in Miami Beach! Great staff, great service, great value. A great time for us all. The pool and the beach near by was outstanding, with everyone helping when you needed them. This was a great time.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank BarryMW
Dearest "Barry MW,"

Thank you honey for this amazing review about Shore Club!! What great feedback about our staff having the best attitude and always smiling :) That is so true! We do have a great team here. So happy the kids loved the complimentary milk and cookies! Can't wait to have your family back again....

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Having visited Miami over the recent years we always dander up & down the boardwalk trying to sneak a peek into the exclusive boutique style hotels. So this year we decided to give the large tourist type hotel a miss and we went for the Shore Club.

We booked via the norm, a well known travel search engine and because we were traveling with a young child I made direct contact with the hotel requesting a quiet room on a higher floor with balcony - so we could retire to our room early and enjoy the view.

All our expectations were exceeded, we had a terrific stay. The hotel is beautiful and the staff were fantastic - the pool, front desk, concierge, breakfast waiters, housekeeping etc all were all super friendly and very welcoming. I must give a very special shout-out to the hotel 'Genie' who acted upon my simple room request and totally nailed it.

So to round-up, a perfectly positioned classic South Beach hotel close to all the amenities and tourist fun with excellent staff - I can highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank James R
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dearest "James R,"

Awwwww thank you so much for this special shout out! I was more than happy to accommodate your request and I'm happy you all loved the room so much! It was great meeting you and I hope to see you and your family back again soon... Sending y'all lots of genie love!

Gothenburg, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Very good hotel, friendly staff, clean, good location...
We were upgraded to a suite+ breakfast at our arrival, it was a sweet welcome for us :)
I really recommend this hotel esp for young people, pool parties are going on there, we really enjoyed it and will be back to this hotel for our next trip to Miami.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Dearest "Aida N,"

I'm so excited you loved the suite and breakfast! Can't wait to see you again on your next trip to Miami xoxo

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We visited Miami twice in the last year within a gap of 3 months. The first time we stayed at Mondrian which was just about average and the second time we stumbled upon Shore Club and I am so glad we did!! The hospitality was so warm and friendly. A special mention to Janita from the front desk and Keston from Concierge services (if I remember their names 6 months after my trip, guess it means they really made a mark).
The hotel is beautiful and very very well located. Only hitch is the size of the rooms. Apparently we were upgraded but the room size dint live upto that. Having said that, it was yet very comfortable, clean and pleasant. The customer service made up for it, anyway!
As a summary - loved it so much that going back to it in August!

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Pallavi K
Dearest "Pallavi K,"

Thank you doll for writing this fancy review about our amazing customer service!! Jacinta & Keston are the best! See you in August :)