Shore Club South Beach Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$275
$223
$451
$369
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$379
$324
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$381
$369
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$269
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$269
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$198
$179
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$264
$246
Travelocity
$388
$284
Travelocity
3,728 results
All reviewssunday pool partysouth beachpool areapool staffgreat musicgreat poolocean viewbeach servicelong weekendamazing servicebeach accesslincoln roadlounge chairsresort feenobuterrazakenny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was our second visit - and it didn't come too soon!... 12 days of pure indulgence and relaxation - there's nothing stuffy about this place - it is clean, has effortless style and chic while being unpretentious, which means every bare foot step you take you genuinely feel you're only a stone's throw away from the stunning South Beach... but the minimal environment is supported by the most amazing team - especially the reception and beach crews - and it is testimony to the place that we saw so many familiar faces when we came back... and crucially it is the only hotel we know with a member of staff with the job title 'Hotel Genie' - and no lie - with thunderstorms raging the day we arrived and forecast for the next ten days we asked The Genie if she could do something about the weather.....next day - 85 degrees and not a cloud in the sky..... I'm not saying anything else!!... so the only suggestion we can make is...find a way to put DJ's adorability in a bottle and sell it!!.... I struggle to understand why anyone would not love this place - 'cause it was like coming back to our second home!

Room Tip: If you want a good sea view try and get in a room on a higher floor...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dearest "DAS_London1966,"

Oh my sweetheart... thank you, thank you, thank you for all these super sweet compliments and praise for Shore Club! Your 12 days of pure indulgence and relaxation sounded like a little piece of Heaven. You know I loved working my "genie magic" for you and granting your wish of the rain to go away... anything for my favorite guests haha! Can't wait to see you both again and we will always be your home away from home! Sending you lots of love and kisses from Shore Club!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Nice hotel, during weekends they offer DJ and pool parties.

Drinks are a little bit pricy. The hotel has a good environment, perfect to relax and have fun.

The servisse was really good. Everyone, from front desk to cleaning ladies, to concierge. I hope to come back!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Deareset "Guilherme_Tavares,"

Thank you my dear! It was a treat to meet you and we already can't wait for you to come back! Better be soon...

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had a great experience at the Shore Club. It's a lovely boutique hotel and I stayed there for business. The room was very nice and the bathroom had plenty of counter space which I love. The staff was very attentive and when I had a problem with the coffee maker (turns out I wasn't doing something properly), they sent someone up right away to help me. The bed was super and so were the pillows. I would recommend this hotel for sure!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dearest "MiddyBlue,"

WOW, thank you for those thoughtful words! We sure are a lovely hotel with luscious beds and pillows... they are super plush! See you next time....

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hotel is conveniently located in proximity to everything walking distance. The beach access is lovely, and the beach itself is quite good too. The only downside with the hotel is the fact that housekeeping wasn't as reliable (e.g. at times they came to service the room around 5 p.m), had to call multiple times to request linens to be changed, etc. so just wished that they were a bit more proactive. Other than that, had a lovely stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dearest "WorldTraveller86,"

I am so happy you had a lovely stay but I am very concerned that you had some issues with housekeeping. We are sincerely sorry and have spoken to the Housekeeper Director to ensure that this does not happen again. Please let me know the next time you will be staying with us and I will be more than happy to look after your stay. dj.hicks@mhgc.com

Reviewed May 7, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com