Although the hotel is supposed to be one of the top-notch hotels in Miami, it was a very disappointing experience, for many reasons -
- The hotel staff simply does not want to assist the customers in any way. The attitude is unacceptable, they argue, ignore you, don't care about your needs, and in general - fail to deliver the quality of service you expect from a hotel. An embarrassment for any service provider.
- Whatever you do, don't stay at the Nobu tower (rooms x80-x90 or something like that). There are only two elevators that take you to the floor, and also used for the kitchen and housekeeping. I have never witnessed something like that - stepping with your evening attire to an elevator when the other door, facing the kitchen, opens, and one of the kitchen workers get in. The smell is unbearable and we almost fainted.
- The rooms are extremely small, and packed with accessories to buy - from t-shirts, flip-flops, lotions, soaps, you name it - they have it. Everything is for pay, of course. This is not only in the main room but also in the bathroom.
- The price is extremely high, while the rooms are small, the service quality is poor and everything is extra (Mohito = $14)
- Two good things to mention - (1) the beach staff is very nice, the only people in the hotel that actually served with a smile, (2) the waitress in Nobu was extremely professional and gave us great service.
Overall - stay away, don't worth your time or money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by famed British architect David Chipperfield, with landscaping inspired by the rich Matisse-like palette of the Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech, Shore Club shimmers with intrigue and sensuality. Anchored by the original polished terrazzo floor, the elegant furnishings are an eclectic mix evocative of global marketplaces—including relaxed sofas, hand-woven tribal rugs and large patterned throw pillows from Kenya that invite mixing and mingling. The vibe is lively, the atmosphere intimate, the feeling electric. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Shore Club South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Shore Hotel Miami Beach
- The Shore Hotel
- Shore Club Miami
- Shore Club In Miami