“Relaxing Fun Brunch with Awesome Service”

Shore Club South Beach Hotel
Ranked #56 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Miami, Florida
“Relaxing Fun Brunch with Awesome Service”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I came here with a group of friends to celebrate a good friend's 30th birthday with brunch at Terrazza. Even though I live in Miami, I had never been before and it was a great first experience. Our server Nicole was the best - so friendly and attentive, really made a difference in the experience. The mimosas, bellinis and Bloody Marys were flowing and the food was great. Thanks Nicole for making it a fun, relaxing afternoon and taking such good care of us!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dearest "Sasha44Miami,"

Goodness gracious, I am so happy you and your friends had a lovely birthday brunch at Terrazza! Nicole is a true gem at the restaurant and sincerely appreciated your kind words. I agree with you, our unlimited flow of mimosas, belinis, and bloody mary's are super delicious... Wish that I was sipping on one of those from Terrazza right now :) Since you live in Miami, come visit us more! Thank you. xo

Dorothy Jean "DJ"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (501)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed November 24, 2012

It you are looking for South Beach in all its splendor then this is place. Pool scene is awesome. Lounge at night is great along with sushi dinner spot. Ocean area is great and service is wonderful. Service everywhere is great, including an awesome concierge!

This is not a place for those looking for a quiet or cheap weekend. Pack your wallet and A game and have a blast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dearest "Smithjonesdrew,"

You are so thoughtful to post this great review! We sincerely appreciate it... especially our concierge team! Thank you. If you are looking for more quieter areas of the Shore Club, our lobby is considered our "Decompression Chamber" and the beach pool is more laid back than our main pool. Hurry back to see us!!

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I booked a weekend at the Shore Club for our anniversary. We had the most lovely experience. We requested a room in the main tower, an early check in and a late check out- ALL OF OUR REQUESTS WERE ACCOMODATED WITH A SMILE!!!! DJ at the front desk was just lovely and even sent a complimentary bottle of wine to our room to help us celebrate. The staff was beyond pleasant and the amenities were up to par. I cannot wait to return! Thank you shore club staff for your awesome hospitality!

Room Tip: We requested the main tower because I had heard the rooms in the wings above the restaurant get nois...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dearest "Cferrara,"

Hello sweetheart! You are so kind and thoughtful to post this fabulous review :) It was such a pleasure to meet you and an honor to have you celebrating your anniversary with us at Shore Club! We were more than happy to accomodate you with an early check in and late check out. Also I am glad you enjoyed the bottle of wine! Thank you for being amazing guests and we wish you both lots of love and happiness. Come celebrate your next anniversary with us! :)

Dorothy Jean "DJ'
East Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place was great, clean, staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurants and bars were a lot of fun and the food was great! The only down side was signage...we were there for two days before we had a maid walk us to the gym. There were no signs and we were told 3 different floors by 3 different staff members. Being on the beach was a huge plus for us as was the ability to walk to every place we wanted to go!

Room Tip: You couldn't sit on the balcony..there was to much noise from the ac units I 'm guessing (we...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dearest "KateinNJ,"

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am glad you had a great stay but disappointed that you had trouble locating the gym. I apologize for the confusion and the different responses you were given by our staff members. Our gym is located on the second floor in the main tower. Hope you come back to see us again and we will personally make sure to give better directions next time. Cheers!

Kind Regards,
New York
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The Shore Club's location is convenient to many attractions on South Beach. Rooms are well appointed and many have nice beach or city views. The staff makes you feel welcome and is committed to making your stay a memorable one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dearest "Johnsaxton,"

What a lovely review! Thank you! It is totally true about our staff being committed to making everyone's stay a memorable one. Hope to see you soon :)

Charlotte,NC
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed here due to great price and location. Everything was nice for the price. Pool scene was fun and service was great. The lower level room was small but adequate. Front desk was pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for high room. They are larger and have great views.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dearest "NCTraveler245,"

I am so happy that you took pleasure in our fabulous pool scene, convenient location, and great price! Hope to see you back soon for all of the above :)

London
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I spent a week at the shore club having stayed at many other hotels in south beach before. I have to say from the moment I checked in to the last minute when I boarded the cab for the airport I enjoyed fantastic service. As a returning guest to a Morgan's property I felt welcomed back. Like many others my room had been upgraded to loft Jr suite with two balconies. The room was very comfortable and I particularly liked the massive walk in shower.

The main pool was very busy but the smaller pool was very peaceful and I enjoyed the week sitting on a sun bed under a tree reading books! I got a great nights sleep as the windows are double Glazed I am so surprised to have relaxed in south beach.

The pool boys and girls that set me up each day were great and knew where I liked to sit before I got there each day. The serving staff around the pool were also a joy to talk to and made sure I was well looked after! A big thank you to Paige, Terrain, Sarah S & Colleen who made my stay so enjoyable.

I will definitely stay here again.

Ken

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dearest "Southernscot,"

Welcome back to Shore Club!! So thrilled to have you with us again. Sounds like you had an amazing time at the pool reading your books and enjoying the fantastic service from Paige, Terrain, Sarah S., and Colleen! We are so fortunate to have wonderful staff members and they truly rock! Looking forward to seeing you again.