“Best Hotel Experience, Bar None!”

Shore Club South Beach Hotel
Ranked #56 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Shore Club the day after our wedding. We flew down from New York and into paradise! From our arrival at reception and throughout our four day stay, the service was as it's usual: Outstanding. We were provided a complimentary bottle of Champagne to celebrate our wedding and all of our needs were taken care of by the attentive Front Desk, Valet and Guest Experience Staff. The pool was refreshing and the beach was gorgeous and the pool bar staff was always available to provide cocktails when needed!

It was another great stay for us at the Shore Club and we cannot wait to celebrate here again soon!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Alexandra A, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Dear Chris S,

It was such a pleasure to have you with us for your honeymoon and myself and the whole Shore Club team are absolutely delighted that we gave you a magical experience.

From all of us here at Shore Club we wish you and your wife a wonderful future and hope to see you back for your one year anniverssary!

There are newer reviews for Shore Club South Beach Hotel

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Stayed at Shore Club earlier this month for almost two weeks and absolutely loved it. We had the chance to experience most everything the hotel has to offer which was consistently delivered at the highest level. When you first walk in you are greeted by the fresh scent of the lobby and a front desk staff that is pleasant and helpful. We had a special room request that required the manager to get involved - Jennifer was super nice and also introduced us to the guest experience manager Alexandra who followed up with us a couple times during our stay.

The restaurant is amazing - seating indoors or out, great breakfast, brunch and food at the pool. Made to order omelets, fresh squeezed juice, lox, tuna, prosciutto, fresh fruit plates - all part of their weekend brunch.

There are plenty of hotels in South Beach but the service and hospitality that the staff at Shore Club extended to us I typically only experience in 5 star hotels that are priced at twice the rate. Bravo!

Room Tip: If you have the option, reserve a room with a private balcony - comes with a chair and makes for a g...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Burk K,

We love you too! It was so amazing to have you with us for two weeks and I hope that Shore Club became your second home. Thank you for your kind comments about Jennifer and I am so happy that we were able to look after your special room requests. I have also passed on your comments about our restaurant, Terrazza, to our Executive Chef and he has shared your great feedback to his team.

Thank you for your review and I hope to personally welcome you back to Shore Club soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My fiance' had her bachelorette party at the Shore Club. I wanted to do something nice to surprise her. I called the concierge at the Shore Club, Nathalie, who did a wonderful job helping me with ideas and planning, and even provided a complimentary bottle of champagne for my fiance' and her guests. Nathalie followed through with all the planning and made sure the execution was precise. My fiance and her friends were so excited and couldn't wait to explore all the amenities and festivities at the hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Younggeezy,

Thank you so much for your posting. We all agree that Nathaly is an amazing part of our fantastic concierge team here at Shore Club and I am so happy that she personally looked after your request to such a high standard.

Hope to see you at Shore Club for your honeymoon!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

As out of 'Towner' (coming from New York City) I wasn't really sure where to stay as I have heard great things about all hotels in south beach. However, after going to different hotels on the strip, I finally wound up at the Shore Club. Clearly, this club really goes over the top to make sure every one of their customers are satisfied- they are specialists in the hotel business. The pool was epic and the food was unreal. After speaking with of two their employees- Natalie and Emily Triffin; they went out of their way to make sure I was situated and comfortable. Just over all solid customer service. The hotel atmosphere was relaxed but hip as Sure, you might compare this to other hotels in South Beach but it would be unfair as the Shore Club is on a whole different level! They treat everyone like they are VIP.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jordan C

Dear Jordan C,

Wow what an amazing review about Shore Club! I am so happy that you found us when choosing a hotel on South Beach. You are so correct when you say that we treat every guest like a VIP. This is something we are so proud of.

Hope to see you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

I were there for a travelzoo deal, but what a terrible service from a manager from the front desk.. His name William I think...I'm not sure, rude and irrespectful. I definitely have to say that in a hotel like that they have to be soooooo careful to hire people like him, I also, have to wait for my car, not big deal when you go to a busy hotel, but I recommended call before so u can't wait to much for your car. Customer Service 0

• Stayed: May 2012
5  Thank Johannit
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The Shore Club hosted a fabulous pool party on the 4th of July. The service was excellent - my friend and I were set up with some chairs by Angie and personally welcomed by the pool manager, Ramone. Lauren was very attentive with bringing us the most delicious, refreshing drinks from the Rum Bar. There was good BBQ, music, and festive red-white-and blue balls in the pool. The best part about the Shore Club has to be the genie, Dorothy Jean ("DJ")... she brings Southern charm to South Beach like no other! The genie "DJ" and Shore Club made all our wishes come true for the 4th of July! Can't wait to bring my Brazilian bikini for the next Shore Club pool party.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank H F

Dear H F,

Happy belated 4th of July! We agree that our 4th of July pool party was epic and a huge success. Thank you for your great comments about Angie, Ramone and Lauren at the pool and DJ, our wonderful Shore Club Genie. I have passed on your comments to the whole team and everyone was delighted.

Hope to see you at one of our weekly Sunday pool parties soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

There is only one word to describe my stay at the Shore Club, AWESOME! The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and quiet. I really enjoyed the DJ on Friday and Saturday at the pool and the food at the pool side was good. The location of the hotel is within walking distance to shopping and restaurants. I highly recommend staying at the Shore Club and I will absolutely stay again on my next visit to South Beach. I hope your visit is as enjoyable as mine was.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Sandra P,

Thank you so much for your AWESOME review! We are so happy that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you really enjoyed our DJ on the Friday and Saturday night. We are so happy that you will be staying with us again.

See you soon.