“Hotel was so good I booked it again”

Shore Club South Beach Hotel
Ranked #55 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Came to South Beach in July with my girlfriend. Since I do a lot of work travel, I usually gravitate towards a certain brand of hotel that my company likes. This time my GF selected the shore Club and booked the reservation for us. I have to say I was so impressed that I cancelled my upcoming hotel stay for business on the 18th-21rst, and re-booked into the Shore Club. The rooms were clean and elegant, and the hotel posses an atmosphere that really caters to, for lack of a better work, ENERGY! The pool is beautiful, and the easy access to the beach gives you peace should you need it. Sadly, I'll be alone this trip, but the experience the Shore Club left with me after the first time, keeps me comfortable that I will still enjoy myself.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Dear jlucca33,

Please thank your girlfriend for choosing us. I am very pleased you were both impressed with us during your first visit! It was great news to learn you chose to rebook at Shore Club and it was a pleasure to meet you upon your return. I hope your second stay surpassed expectations as well.

Thank you for your comments on our guest rooms and common areas. Yes, we have a unique energy—and it is mainly due to guests like you!

Reviewed August 5, 2011

Miami in August is hot but the Shore Club is trendy and fun and the beaches are so beautiful. We woke up one day to the smeall of pain as they were painting the hall right next to our room. We requested a room change they were very accomondating and upgraded to a oceanview room with a greet balcony. That was so nice of them. We will definately be back.

Can't wait to come back. We tried parasailing on the beach which was so much fun

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2011

Dear ElizabethRachael,

Shore Club is trendy and fun due to guests like you!

I apologize for the paint job being close to your room and disturbing your morning. I will look into it as it certainly was not our intention to inconvenience our guests as our projects around the property have been seamlessly done. However, I am glad we were able to recover right away and offer you another great room.

Thank you for your visit. We will see you back soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I really liked this hotel. It has an amazing pool! My girlfriends and I celebrated one of my girlfriends' bachelorette party and the rooms were beautiful, clean, and quite large. The bathroom/shower was absolutely astonishing. I'd stay at this hotel again just for the shower. The staff was pleasant as well. We have seen a few other bachelor's and bachelorette parties at the hotel and at the pool, so, if you're looking for a family vacation, this may or may not be a place you're comfortable at. Just a friendly suggestion. Overall, a really nice hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends

MissWorldExplorer,

Thank your for visiting us last year! The one-year-anniversary of your vacation is approaching and we would love to see you back.

We have done many upgrades in our guest rooms and around the property that will surely please you ~ our upgrades reached our amazing pool and our guest rooms' bathrooms are now more astonishing as we have added color and mosaic tiles.

Although we do have many bachelor and bachelorette celebrations, we cater towards all guests who are looking to enjoy a beautiful property, unparalleled service, and a fun city. Our Main Pool would have a DJ playing during the weekend, while our Beach Pool would be more quiet and serene. We also have an amazing Spa and direct beach access for those who would like to decompress from the energetic crowd.

Thanks,

Reviewed August 3, 2011

We booked the Shore club through a special offer on Travel Zoo and was extremely satisfied. Let me start with when we first arrived. We were greeted by wonderful valet and doorman and when we got to the front desk, everyone was exceptionally welcoming. We had originally booked a King Room, but were upgraded to the King Suite, not to mention we were able to check in early. Everyone was very helpful and in great moods, a great start to a vacation.
The room was beautiful, clean and very green and we had an amazing view of the 2 pools and the ocean. The pool parties were amazing and it is a very open environment. The drinks were reasonable also. The staff was great.
We ate at the restaurant Ago and Nobu. Both excellent food. It's a great atmosphere, very chic and open, well maintained.
The beach staff were so very helpful, and the beach is beautiful. Overall an excellent hotel with great staff, epic pool parties, great drinks, and a beautiful/clean beach area!

Room Tip: Check out deals on the Morgans Hotel Group site.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

Lageers,

It is rewarding to see we exceeded your expectations and you thoroughly enjoyed all areas of our hotel—from our guest rooms, to our ‘epic’ pool and beach, to our restaurants, and most importantly you enjoyed our staff’s service level.

I would love to oversee your stay should you decide to return to South Beach.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

In April of 2011, I sat in Los Angeles trying to plan my engagement. I had a very special girlfriend and wanted it to be right. She had never been to Miami (South Beach) so I knew that was our destination. I had previously stayed at the Shore Club, therefore, that was my only choice. Below is an e-mail I composed thanking the staff for helping make my engagement special:

I would like to express my gratitude to all that were involved. Beginning to end, July 14th through the 18th were five very special days for me and my new fiance. My stay at the Shore Club exceeded my expectations (and I've stayed there three times before). I was both anxious and very nervous prior to my arrival. However, everyone I came in contact with set me at ease.

Jennifer Espinoza you are the best. You will forever be part of my and Denise's life together. I can't thank you enough. You definitely deserve employee of the week.
I would also like to thank Matthew Gentile, Henry, Ricky and Sara poolside. William Guzman at the front desk, who was almost as nervous as me because he didn't want to spoil the surprise.
From the Bellmen to the housekeepers, our stay was excellent.

I would recommend the Shore Cub to anyone visiting Miami.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear rcbncali,

It was a pleasure to assist you with the special proposal you had planned for Denise. Thank you for choosing Shore Club as your destination to start this new phase of your life and for the sweet thank you letter you sent.

We are looking forward to seeing you both for many other special celebrations and I am personally excited to see what other surprises I can be your accomplice for.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

I just left Miami this morning and couldn't wait to write this review. I came to the Shore Club with a group of girls for a bachelorette party this weekend. We had such an amazing time and really enjoyed the hotel overall. However, I have to say the best part was our server Tiffany. She served us all day at the pool on Friday, and then we went to see her again at the beach on Saturday. She went above and beyond with everything and was extremely attentive to our large group. We found most of the waitstaff to be standoffish, but she made us feel right at home and was so wonderful. By the end of the weekend we felt like we were all friends with her. She was so professional, friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and absolutely made our trip. If you stay at the Shore Club, ASK FOR TIFFANY!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank mburgess2122

Mburgess2122,

Thank you for praising Tiffany’s service. She is a true star and we are happy to have her as part of our team. We take pride of having great staff members who enjoy giving the best of themselves in order to showing our guests a fantastic time in South Beach.

I am very pleased the bachelorette party weekend went as planned and we hope that Shore Club became your hotel of choice.

Thanks,

Reviewed July 28, 2011

The Shore Club is an amazing place, it felt like cleanliness and customer service was there top priority. Our bags were taken, our car whisped away, and the bellman took our luggage inside. We were warmly welcomed at the front desk by Lucy, who just happened to offer us a room upgrade! Walking into the room was amazing, everything was white and immaculate. There was also a nice welcoming note from Benjamin Simms, giving us some places to visits and pointing us in the right direction. Following Benjamin's advice we went to The Florida Room as our second stop for a long night ahead. This is where we ran into Bucci inside of the bar. We were all having drinks and we were told we could have a booth!! It was such an amazing night we stayed there for the rest of the night! If it wasn't for the above and beyond service our weekend wouldn't have been nearly as awesome. Great place, and room service is amazing also! That didn't top the rate we got for the room upgrade, we found this out as we checked out after an amazing weekend, thanks Benjamin!!

Room Tip: Talk to Benjamin, Lucy, or Bucci. These 3 will make your weekend!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Dear telluride27,

Wow, thanks for such great review on your recent stay with us! You, and all our guests, are our top priority ~ our staff works dilligently to offer the best experience possible and make it a memorable stay.

Thank you for enjoying every minute of it and we hope you return soon to show you another awesome weekend.