Delano South Beach Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
The Sagamore Hotel(Miami Beach)
Dorset Hotel(Miami Beach)
Marseilles Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Di Lido Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
View Hotel
South Seas Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
2,892 results
All reviewsrose barblue doorbianca restaurantsouth beachwhite roompool barpool staffwhite decorpool scenebeautiful hotelpool partypool sidehotel guestsrooms are smallpeople watchingbeach servicelincoln road
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a business meeting and stayed 2 nights. We usually have these type meetings at Marriott hotels. All similar brand Marriott hotels look and feel the same, now this hotel is something very different! The rooms were all white and had intesesting features and furnishings. It was refreshing to stay somewhere that was different. A few of our people had slight problems with their rooms but when they brought it to the staff's attention, they were quickly moved to acceptable rooms. We ate at the hotel many times and the food and staff was good. The outside grounds include a park like area and wonderful pool. Then when you add in the people watching it completed a very nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Overall my hotel experience was wonderful. Me and my friend went on a girls weekend trip. The hotel is stunning, the rooms are south beach white, the lobby is decorated with beautiful unique furniture.

The only thing I have to complain about is the beds are uncomfortable for the price per night I'd expect to sleep on the equivalent of a cloud. Many people would complain about the lack of free amenities and price of drinks and food. This is a very posh high end hotel so if your on a budget don't stay here.

If you appreciate good food, beautiful people and relaxing with a cocktail by the pool this is the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Aiden12
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stayed at The Delano July for a full week , it is one of my favourite hotels , it has a great ambience , nice restaurant good staff and a lovely pool area in fact one of the best locations for a relax.
We arrived from London and had booked an ocean view room with 2 double beds which is exactly what we got plus the bathroom was a bigger size than you normally get here.
The staff were great especially D'Michael Haas at concierge , Anna , Solas and Jay at the pool , and Stacy front office.

The concierge was particularly helpful and booked all our restaurant reqs etc he even arranged a shooting trip.

I have always loved this hotel and I will def be back , it does need a little care and attention in places like round the pool could do with a renew plus some of the carpets are well worn ( check out the 14th floor guys) but I wouldnt like them to change it any.

Room Tip: ask for a high room and ocean view if available. check the bathroom size as some are extremely small and prob would be difficult for groups of girls.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Dwight P, Guest Relations Manager at Delano South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear NewcastleFilmmaker,
Thank you for taking the time and completing this review. I would also like to thank you for your continued loyalty. I have noted the points you mentioned regarding a few things that could use a little extra care. I will also be sure to forward your kind words to all the staff you mentioned. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and please feel free to reach out to me directly whenever you are interested in returning. You can reach me at Dwight.Palacious@mhgc.com, I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,
Dwight

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Not that I thought south beach was the best place I've been too, but the Delano is just super trendy..every piece of furniture is beautiful and made me wish I had it.. comfortable rooms, v nicely designed.. great staff, it's simple with just the right amount of edge that keeps it comfortable in every way.
The location is superb walking distance to everything. Lincoln road just a few steps away.. the service is excellent..
This was my first Morgans Hotel Group stay and I will definitely stay in others thanks to this experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nataly A
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Just got back from the Delano. The staff was very attentive, and they went above, and beyond to take care of us. This was everyone from the: Valet, Front Desk, Falvio in Bianca, and Jeremy in the outdoor bar. I read all of the bad reviews, and please realize these are not accurate. They do not charge for half of the things that are claimed. Some pricing is a little high even for Miami beach. A Coke is $7.00 at the pool. I feel $5.50 for a coke is reasonably obscene, but $7.00? The food at Bianca is great. The hotel even smells great. The scent is amazing. Managing over 100 people in the hospitality industry myself I was very impressed with the training and hospitality of the Delano . We will be back !

-M Sutton