Delano South Beach Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$258
$223
$473
$369
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$379
$344
$324
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$399
$369
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$243
$219
$179
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$266
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$269
Travelocity
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$317
$246
Travelocity
2,846 results
All reviewsrose barblue doorbianca restaurantsouth beachwhite roompool barpool staffwhite decorpool scenebeautiful hotelpool partypool sidehotel guestsrooms are smallpeople watchingbeach servicelincoln road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Delano which we thought was a very impressive hotel. The service was great, particularly the manager Dwight. The rooms were a good size, we had one of the ocean view rooms with slightly less storage space but with a larger bathroom and we were happy to have one of these. The beach club must be one of the best in South Beach and the pool still remains very cool, though possibly not as busy when we were there in early April as it has been in years gone by. This historic hotel has lost none of its charm and continues to impress.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dwight P, Guest Relations Manager at Delano South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear RicA73,
Thank you for submitting your review. It is always uplifting to know our guests enjoyed their experience with us, and I am pleased to see this was the case for you. I hope to continue this trend with you so please do not hesitate to reach out to me when you are interested in returning. You can contact me at Dwight.Palacious@mhgc.com. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Delano has it all. Design, food, service and location. We came here for a few days mid week and couldn't think of a better place to eat an exquisite meal. Couldn't help that our server Bradford was better than any hotel concierge.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

So I still love this place-Amazing service and über cool. But it has gotten a little out of control on the fee's for everything- they are like the spirit airlines of hotels. Need bandaid - 5 dollars, beach chair 50, breakfast sandwich I kid you no $28. Mediocre pool drinks $20. I guess u gotta pay to play but I probably ain't gonna play there next time when there are nicer hotels with better amenities in the area now.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Charlestontomyrtle

Dear Charlestontomyrtle
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. While I am happy to see you still love our property, I am sadden to read you may not return. I wanted to touch on a few of the points you mentioned regarding the cost of certain items. We do sell packs of band aids in the rooms, but if you only needed one or two, we do provide these at the front desk free of charge. The beach lounge chairs are complementary for hotel guests, but there is an additional cost if you decided to upgrade to a beach bed or beach cabana. If you felt the drinks you received in the pool area were not up to standard, we are always happy to re-make your beverage until it is up to or even beyond your standard. If you do decide to return, I am happy to help you with reservations and in any other way I can
Highest regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Being my first trip to Miami we decided to stay at the Delano in South Beach based on a friends recommendation. We were very happy with this hotel, the location is great and the rooms are huge but the bathroom comparitively small. The pool is just gorgeous and we spent many hours just chilling out by the pool drinking listening to some relaxing dance tunes. The staff were also very friendly catering to our needs and the food at the restuarant was fantastic. You have to try the Kobe burger and fries. The architecture and decor of the place is amazing, my wife and I loved the Art Deco style and the fit out of the lobby is first rate. The night club in the hotel was great as well. Next time I am in Miami I will definitely be staying here. .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Fuboi88,
Thank you for your review. It is always motivating to know when our guests have enjoyed their experience and I am overjoyed to see that you enjoyed your stay so much you will be returning. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at Dwight.Palacious@mhgc.com. I am happy to help you booking and also reviewing other rooming options. I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed at the Delano on Saturday, April 12th for my bachelorette party for just one night. We had 11 girls in 3 beautiful rooms. We could not have picked a better hotel to celebrate. Our stay was perfect.
The best thing about the Delano is the staff...starting with the bell service. Thank you to Caesar and Sam for caring our 20 some bags with a smile and then moving them between our 3 rooms. The front desk was pleasant and so willing to make sure we had a great stay. We loved the pool bartenders! They are really nice and make amazing drinks! Brunch looked fabulous, unfortunately we did not have a chance to eat there but we will surely eat there on our next stay. I highly recommend the Delano to anyone thinking of getting a hotel in South Beach!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kellydefo

Dear Kellydefo,
Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to see that we were able to make such a unforgettable stay for you and your party. You completely “hit the nail on the head”, our most notable strength is our staff and it is always great to see when individual associates help to create everlasting memories. Thank you for the staff members you mentioned, I will be sure to pass along your encouraging comments. Please feel free to reach to me when you are interested in returning. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards,