Delano South Beach Hotel
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$329
$309
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
$189
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$208
$189
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$219
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$291
$249
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
Orbitz.com
2,896 results
All reviewsrose barblue doorbianca restaurantsouth beachwhite roompool barpool staffwhite decorpool scenebeautiful hotelpool partypool sidehotel guestsrooms are smallpeople watchingbeach servicelincoln road
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was Miami's highlight. Although our room was rather small we were completely satisfied we everything else. To start with the breakfast on the terrace ist simply fantastic. The service is perfect and they are willing to give you 100%. In the evenings people stream into the wonderful Philipp Stark designed lounge with the huge mirror leaning against a wall and the light voiles swinging in the breeze. Recommendation: order some oysters at the bar and add the ambience as spice.
The pool area is impressive and the location the best in Miami!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bushara
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The Delano is a classic icon on Miami Beach and it looks and feels just like when it was opend by Ian Scharger and Phillip Stark, everything is kept to perfection and looks brand new. The service just keeps getting better and we will continue to return every chance we have. Everyone is very friendly and the pool is unique in South Beach. Perfect for a romantic get away combined with a great dinner at Bianca!

Room Tip: Ask for teh Alcove rooms...city view, but larger bathrooms and sitting area, my favorites rooms at Delano.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I’ve stayed at hotels all over the world and this is the first time I felt the need to write a review. The Delano showed me a level of customer service I have never seen before. It will be hard to stay elsewhere with such high expectations.

I came to town with a friend during Urban Beach week. The timing was an accident and we were less than enthused. Lee Greenspan and Willie ensured understood our concerns and took time each day to ensure an incredible time. We even received a call from Lee, while he was home tending to his sick daughter, still concerned with our well being. Jose at the front desk is a cool dude always there for advice dished out in a baritone voice. Bernie was always there with the right drink and advice on life that only a great bartender would know.

Room Tip: Try for a pool view room to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Addam S
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Addam,

I am very grateful that you extended your trust in our team and decided not to change your plans. It was a pleasure to handle your accommodations and I hope to be able to do it again soon! I know that you guys were a bit concerned regarding the festivities on the beach over Urban Beach Weekend, however, I'm glad that you were able to experience the self-contained property that we pride ourselves on. Of course you know that I will handle all of your needs in Miami moving forward. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks,

Lee

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I recently stayed at the Delano hotel for my birthday weekend and it was absolutely terrific. The property is beautiful, everyone was very friendly and the service was excellent. My room was awesome, very clean, great shower! The beach was fantastic, Juliana set us up with a great spot and continued to check on us in case we needed anything. Had the mahi mahi tacos at the beach, WOW!!!! And the fries were awesome! Sunday brunch was exquisite....... Chocolate creps, mini donuts, the omelet station, it was all so delicious, and all while enjoying a live band. At night a party in the pool area, music was great and it got pretty packed! And Sundays pool party was the perfect way to end my perfect weekend. It was my first time staying at the Delano, but I'll definitely be returning for other weekend getaways.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cocidds
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I've lived in Miami my whole life and I've never been denied to get into a place for a pool party at 3pm while on a guest list and been demanded the only way to get in was to buy a bottle...(keep in mind I'm a girl and I was with one other girl, no guys - plus we're not over 200lbs!!) The people that work there were rude and fake and show special treatment to their friends. Very small place and NEVER a good crowd! The day and night time parties there SUCK!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank jaz1220
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I recall the day that you are referring to and I'd like to shed a little light on this situation for you. We do use door discretion at all of our private events. It is up to the door staff to determine entry for individuals. Deciding factors on who enters our events have absolutely nothing to do with weight, as you mentioned, nor does the fact that your are a local have any bearing whatsoever on whether or nor you are granted entry. We have a tried and true practice in place that works within local code enforcement laws, fire safety and capacity issues. Second to that is an individual's demeanor at the entry point, and finally, priority access is always given to our hotel guests. Because I was present during the time in which you were not allowed access, I can say with certainty that an individual's demeanor and temperament with staff has a very significant impact on whether or not entry is granted.
And finally, Delano is of moderate size and our events are known for classy exclusivity in a very chic, upscale environment. Door discretion is one way that we keep our reputation and integrity intact and consistently deliver the top of the line service and product that we've become known for.

Hopefully this information helps to ensure that you are able to enjoy events at Delano in the future.

All The Best,