1,630 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2010

While the rate was good, around $75 per night, you don't get much. On the plus side, there is free wrieless, the location is good both near the beach and near 41st street for work and the evening desk person Jorge was very friendly and helpful. The negatives include uneven water temperature in the shower, very aged rooms and accommodations. The dresser has a pull-out television but when I tried to pull it out the television almost fell on me. Parking is expensive, around $20 per night across the street. There is no fridge. If you are on a budget it is ok. I probably will not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank rmg15
Reviewed September 17, 2010

My husband and I, were fully satisfied. The pool and tiki bar were SUPERB!! The room was cozy and comfortable. Buses close to all the great places, take you everywhere and at all times, but most of all they run on schedule. We loved the hotel lobby, it is BEAUTIFUL!! Staff, were all sweet and friendly. On check-out day I had to go and thank Mr. Rosado, personally, for the great service his staff provided. We can't wait to spend time there again! Days Inn Oceanside, was the perfect choice for us. Again, THANKS!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2010

If you read anything good about this place just know they are friends of the owner and they are trying to help him get better ratings. There is NOTHING GOOD about this place. I stayed here with my spouse for one night. One night was toooooo long. If I could have gotten another place to stay I would have. I had to change rooms right off and the new room was not much better. WE WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, and I mean NEVER stay there again or recommend it to even my enemies. Wyndham Hotel chain needs to drop this place today. It does not reflect good on them. There are plenty of beach front hotels at the same rate or better in So. Beach that you can stay at. Keep looking else where. You will be glad you did.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank davidwade2121
Reviewed September 11, 2010

I don't care that its a 30 second walk to the beach, this hotel is disgusting. Moldy popcorn ceilings, lopsided bed, stained carpet, broken elevator, broken tiles in the bathroom.. I could go on & on.. its not worth staying here even if it was free!!

• Stayed: September 2010
3  Thank jamberr
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Dont pay attention to the negative review's.This hotel is a nice affordable days inn.It's not the Hilton and i think most people expect it to be.Yes some of the carpet was stained and yes the elevator is godly slow but it has the best pool and tiki bar in the area. It's just a 6-7 dollar cab ride from all the action in south beach and the beach was never overly crowded.The rooms were nice and everything looks just like the pictures.My only complaint was theres no FREE breakfast items and only offered a buffet for like 12 bucks a person. Also the bar/lounge area was always full of questionable( thug type) local's and made us uncomfortable.So we hung out in numerous other local bars a short walk from our hotel.For the price we were very happy spending our honeymoon here!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple