1,630 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had a large room which was clean but quite noisy due to street traffic. The hotel was in need of modernisation. There was no parking although there was a discount arrangement at a parking facility over the road. The lifts were often out of order. The hotel is located very close to the beach. I would not stay here again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris D
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review of your last year stay at our hotel.
Sorry your found your room being too noise due to the treet trafic. I like to point out our elevetor modernisazion renovation project is at the last stage about to come to an end. And we continue improving our products. Hope next time you are in town you could come and experience it.
Kind regards......

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have enjoyed my stay at the Days Inn and would consider returning , if they would upgrade and refit their rooms that is.
I found very friendly staff, any request I made in the hotel was answered with promptness and efficiency.
The lobby and the pool are great, elegant and clean
Special thanks to the Concierge desk, they were very polite and attentive and their knowledge of Miami and available excursions is superb.
It is a pity that the rooms are old fashioned and the room's toilets are very old and worn out.
Please repair the rooms!

Room Tip: Choose a room with city or sea view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and write a review for your and your family recent stay at our hotel.
I am glad to know enjoyed your stay with us and that your experience with our employees were freindly and efficient.
Kind regards........

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Uncurtious, uninformative staff, from front desk to cleaning staff,they were rude, and un attentive, just plain bad at their jobs. Rooms and beds were dirty facilities filthy, bar full of vagrants, the one was the least of the inconviniences. it was just an overall bad experience would not recommend this hotel to anyone

Room Tip: Take your money somewhere else or the other Days Inn up on North Miami Beach
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lizette C
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry to hear you were so unhappy with your stay, I do take your feedback seriously and will be looking into your concerns. I hope your next stay in Miami Beach will be more succesful for you.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

A group of my friends went for Memorial Day weekend. Not the best time to go to Miami. Way too many people. The cost for the weekend there was crazy. The room was a decent size but old. The toilet didn't flush well so you had to flush like three times before it worked. The cleaning lady were very rude and unfriendly. They wouldn't give extra towels when asked for. The nice thing about this hotel was the beach was on the backside. I wouldn't pick this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Stephanie M

Thank you for staying with us for Memorial Day Weekend, it is a very busy weekend and the rates are usually higher for Holiday weekends and special events. I am sorry that they did not bring you enough towels, there is no excuse for that whether it is busy or not. Thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention.