1,648 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I with my family (my husband and my 9 year old then daughter) stayed at this hotel in dec 2011 for 6 nights. When we booked we surely didn't have much idea about the hotel as i read both good and bad reviews. It was really a reasonable tariff with a decent room. What else one would need. I mean, it depends on what you expect. We just wanted a decent stay and room with cooking facility at a cheap price and that's what the hotel offers. We got a room with fridge and microwave. I just cooked or reheated the food whenever i wanted.
And about the front office staffs, they are really really good and are ready to give you a hand on info on whatever you want to know about Miami and the attractions. I would for sure would recommend any friend or a relative to stay there.
Just one thing, don't expect royal doors for a price of peanut.

Room Tip: Ask for a ocean view room
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sangeeday
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

thank you for your review I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay when you were here in 2011. We look forward to seeing you again this year.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here for one night whilst transiting through Miami and based the decision on price. Have to say I don't think I would ever come back. The stay served its purpose but was not a pleasant experience.

The reception area is very good, but once up the floors with rooms, oh dear. Shabby, a bit smelly, not inviting at all. Had we been staying more than one night I would have changed hotel for sure.

The location is more than a walking distance from Lincoln Road so you'll need a cab, around $9.

No local restaurants although there is a scruffy Subway across the street.

The hotel backs on to the beach, but again a run down appearance and few facilities.

I guess we got what we paid for, should have been willing to pay more.

Room Tip: Didn't see a fitness centre and there was no room service option. Indeed, no food options at all, that we saw anyway. They have two lifts but only one works so long waits. Better get a lower floor so you can use the stairs if in a hurry.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The front desk was very knowledgeable and help full, quick service and most important was always greeted with a smile. Thank you Miosoty for a good service and beautiful smile, too bad the weather wasnt as nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was in Miami for 2 nights and wanted something cheap and ocean front. The rooms were very out dated and smelly and not so clean, the safe was broken and the bathroom was small. This hotel needs a facelift, quick. Beds were hard and small and bedding was from the 70's. ]

Checking in was easy and hassel free. I had a nice view of the ocean and pool. Rude bartender at the ticki bar. I dont know about the restaraunt there because we didnt use it. I can say its a good location and close to everything. if luxury is not your concern and you just want a place to sleep then this is perfect for you. But if you would like a really nice hotel, this isnt for you. Needless to say, wont be returning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at your hotel two weeks ago and I had a very pleasant experience. I had a really bad flight and I was dreading having to face a bad check in as well. But everything was smooth quick, and the room was clean and very comfy. The girl at the front desk even put a smile on my face. Thank you to Miosoty for being wonderful and caring and allowing me to enjoy my trip!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family