1,631 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here for one night whilst transiting through Miami and based the decision on price. Have to say I don't think I would ever come back. The stay served its purpose but was not a pleasant experience.

The reception area is very good, but once up the floors with rooms, oh dear. Shabby, a bit smelly, not inviting at all. Had we been staying more than one night I would have changed hotel for sure.

The location is more than a walking distance from Lincoln Road so you'll need a cab, around $9.

No local restaurants although there is a scruffy Subway across the street.

The hotel backs on to the beach, but again a run down appearance and few facilities.

I guess we got what we paid for, should have been willing to pay more.

Room Tip: Didn't see a fitness centre and there was no room service option. Indeed, no food options at all, that we saw anyway. They have two lifts but only one works so long waits. Better get a lower floor so you can use the stairs if in a hurry.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The front desk was very knowledgeable and help full, quick service and most important was always greeted with a smile. Thank you Miosoty for a good service and beautiful smile, too bad the weather wasnt as nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was in Miami for 2 nights and wanted something cheap and ocean front. The rooms were very out dated and smelly and not so clean, the safe was broken and the bathroom was small. This hotel needs a facelift, quick. Beds were hard and small and bedding was from the 70's. ]

Checking in was easy and hassel free. I had a nice view of the ocean and pool. Rude bartender at the ticki bar. I dont know about the restaraunt there because we didnt use it. I can say its a good location and close to everything. if luxury is not your concern and you just want a place to sleep then this is perfect for you. But if you would like a really nice hotel, this isnt for you. Needless to say, wont be returning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at your hotel two weeks ago and I had a very pleasant experience. I had a really bad flight and I was dreading having to face a bad check in as well. But everything was smooth quick, and the room was clean and very comfy. The girl at the front desk even put a smile on my face. Thank you to Miosoty for being wonderful and caring and allowing me to enjoy my trip!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank martinek60745
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days and personally found the bathrooms very dirty and shoddy with broken floor and wall tiles. There was no prior notice that the bar and restaurant is not a part of the hotel but is run by a private individual. This came to my notice only when i was asked to pay 20 $ when i sought their help for opening a wine bottle. Despite the fact that there is no embargo in eating or drinking your own food and beverage in the hotel premises. The people at the bar were extremely rude and discourteous.
Also there was no prior notice that phone calls made from the landline, whether it was connected or not or were made by using a calling card, thus at the expense of the holder, were charged. I bought a phone card worth 5$ made 11 calls and the hotel charged me 11 dollars despite the fact that most of the calls were not connected. And so, i ended up paying a 11 dollar bill to the hotel while using a calling card worth 5$. Strange isn't it?
The only good part about this hotel was the lady security guard on duty in the evening hours on June 18, 2013 who graciously helped us and was generally very warm and kind.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family