“You get what you pay for!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach

Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach
Ranked #174 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Atlanta, Georgia
“You get what you pay for!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was in Miami for 2 nights and wanted something cheap and ocean front. The rooms were very out dated and smelly and not so clean, the safe was broken and the bathroom was small. This hotel needs a facelift, quick. Beds were hard and small and bedding was from the 70's. ]

Checking in was easy and hassel free. I had a nice view of the ocean and pool. Rude bartender at the ticki bar. I dont know about the restaraunt there because we didnt use it. I can say its a good location and close to everything. if luxury is not your concern and you just want a place to sleep then this is perfect for you. But if you would like a really nice hotel, this isnt for you. Needless to say, wont be returning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at your hotel two weeks ago and I had a very pleasant experience. I had a really bad flight and I was dreading having to face a bad check in as well. But everything was smooth quick, and the room was clean and very comfy. The girl at the front desk even put a smile on my face. Thank you to Miosoty for being wonderful and caring and allowing me to enjoy my trip!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank martinek60745
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days and personally found the bathrooms very dirty and shoddy with broken floor and wall tiles. There was no prior notice that the bar and restaurant is not a part of the hotel but is run by a private individual. This came to my notice only when i was asked to pay 20 $ when i sought their help for opening a wine bottle. Despite the fact that there is no embargo in eating or drinking your own food and beverage in the hotel premises. The people at the bar were extremely rude and discourteous.
Also there was no prior notice that phone calls made from the landline, whether it was connected or not or were made by using a calling card, thus at the expense of the holder, were charged. I bought a phone card worth 5$ made 11 calls and the hotel charged me 11 dollars despite the fact that most of the calls were not connected. And so, i ended up paying a 11 dollar bill to the hotel while using a calling card worth 5$. Strange isn't it?
The only good part about this hotel was the lady security guard on duty in the evening hours on June 18, 2013 who graciously helped us and was generally very warm and kind.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Payal C

Travelers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

The rooms were absolutely amazing. Super modern and super super nice! Very clean! I couldn't first believe the rooms were so nice for the price that we paid. Overall great experience and would definitely come back here again!
I would like to thanks Ms Dolores for the upgrade and all her assistance during my state.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rosa V
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I Had a great all-around experience at the Days Inn. The people were excellent. The front desk lady was extremely Informative, I believe her name was Miosoty. She told me about the amenities of the hotel and also told me about great spots around the city that I should check out.
I give the hotel a 5 star for their customer service but would give more if I was allowed to. TWO THUMBS UP!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank chris m
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I just want to thank you for the great vacation I had and the great experience I got staying at days inn, especially to one of the most kind person name hector Jimenez he gave me an amazing experience, the way he answer and direct me threw my whole stay in the hotel was incredible he showed me around, send me to amazing places. He made me and my family feel comfortable. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Ivykiddo09
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from June 7-9 and let me start by saying that I loved this place !! This place is very nice the rooms are specious,and most important it was vey clean . The staff was extremely nice , Hector paiz made me feel at home. He is a very nice guy and is very good at what he does also extremely professional. Thank you very much for making my experience a memorable one and whenever i return to miami I will definitely staying here. I recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed June 2013