1,630 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days and personally found the bathrooms very dirty and shoddy with broken floor and wall tiles. There was no prior notice that the bar and restaurant is not a part of the hotel but is run by a private individual. This came to my notice only when i was asked to pay 20 $ when i sought their help for opening a wine bottle. Despite the fact that there is no embargo in eating or drinking your own food and beverage in the hotel premises. The people at the bar were extremely rude and discourteous.
Also there was no prior notice that phone calls made from the landline, whether it was connected or not or were made by using a calling card, thus at the expense of the holder, were charged. I bought a phone card worth 5$ made 11 calls and the hotel charged me 11 dollars despite the fact that most of the calls were not connected. And so, i ended up paying a 11 dollar bill to the hotel while using a calling card worth 5$. Strange isn't it?
The only good part about this hotel was the lady security guard on duty in the evening hours on June 18, 2013 who graciously helped us and was generally very warm and kind.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Payal C
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The rooms were absolutely amazing. Super modern and super super nice! Very clean! I couldn't first believe the rooms were so nice for the price that we paid. Overall great experience and would definitely come back here again!
I would like to thanks Ms Dolores for the upgrade and all her assistance during my state.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rosa V
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I Had a great all-around experience at the Days Inn. The people were excellent. The front desk lady was extremely Informative, I believe her name was Miosoty. She told me about the amenities of the hotel and also told me about great spots around the city that I should check out.
I give the hotel a 5 star for their customer service but would give more if I was allowed to. TWO THUMBS UP!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chris m
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I just want to thank you for the great vacation I had and the great experience I got staying at days inn, especially to one of the most kind person name hector Jimenez he gave me an amazing experience, the way he answer and direct me threw my whole stay in the hotel was incredible he showed me around, send me to amazing places. He made me and my family feel comfortable. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Ivykiddo09
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from June 7-9 and let me start by saying that I loved this place !! This place is very nice the rooms are specious,and most important it was vey clean . The staff was extremely nice , Hector paiz made me feel at home. He is a very nice guy and is very good at what he does also extremely professional. Thank you very much for making my experience a memorable one and whenever i return to miami I will definitely staying here. I recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: June 2013