1,631 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I Had a great all-around experience at the Days Inn. The people were excellent. The front desk lady was extremely Informative, I believe her name was Miosoty. She told me about the amenities of the hotel and also told me about great spots around the city that I should check out.
I give the hotel a 5 star for their customer service but would give more if I was allowed to. TWO THUMBS UP!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chris m
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I just want to thank you for the great vacation I had and the great experience I got staying at days inn, especially to one of the most kind person name hector Jimenez he gave me an amazing experience, the way he answer and direct me threw my whole stay in the hotel was incredible he showed me around, send me to amazing places. He made me and my family feel comfortable. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Ivykiddo09
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from June 7-9 and let me start by saying that I loved this place !! This place is very nice the rooms are specious,and most important it was vey clean . The staff was extremely nice , Hector paiz made me feel at home. He is a very nice guy and is very good at what he does also extremely professional. Thank you very much for making my experience a memorable one and whenever i return to miami I will definitely staying here. I recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Amandaca58
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My stay at the Days inn Miami beach / Oceanside hotel was AMAZING great service , nice clean rooms especially the front desk Miosoty was very nice and helped me a lot me and my friends are definitely coming this summer again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank nicki p
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Absolutely amazing- beyond all expectations. Thanks to others on this site for recommending this place. Our family of four (two young boys) took a trip there, and we absolutely loved it. Things we loved were: spacious room, excellent food, and very friendly amendments- their Pool was absolutely gorgeous. Ms Dolores answer all my questions. We're definitely going back!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family