“Perfect hotel”

Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach
Ranked #129 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from June 7-9 and let me start by saying that I loved this place !! This place is very nice the rooms are specious,and most important it was vey clean . The staff was extremely nice , Hector paiz made me feel at home. He is a very nice guy and is very good at what he does also extremely professional. Thank you very much for making my experience a memorable one and whenever i return to miami I will definitely staying here. I recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Amandaca58
There are newer reviews for Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My stay at the Days inn Miami beach / Oceanside hotel was AMAZING great service , nice clean rooms especially the front desk Miosoty was very nice and helped me a lot me and my friends are definitely coming this summer again

1  Thank nicki p
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Absolutely amazing- beyond all expectations. Thanks to others on this site for recommending this place. Our family of four (two young boys) took a trip there, and we absolutely loved it. Things we loved were: spacious room, excellent food, and very friendly amendments- their Pool was absolutely gorgeous. Ms Dolores answer all my questions. We're definitely going back!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed June 15, 2013

i stay in days inn oceanside in may it was very nice hotel lobby very clean thay coffe 24 hours fresh, great staff Hector pazi he made us truly feel good nice person concierge very helpful poll clean onethe most beautiful in miami beach , room very nice especial room with balcony everything awesome defenetely we will come to miami beach and ofcourse to day inn ocean side.

Room Tip: room with balcony awesome
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I went there for a mini gataway with my friend and we stayed from 5/19/2013----5/21/2013 and those days were excellent... not only for everything that Miami has to offer but also for the company and the great service at the hotel. I was so well treated by the front desk guy that I even remember his name " Hector Paiz" He was kind enough to give us tips in placed to go visit and every-time we needed something he was very friendly and helpful. I really wish i can go back and do it all over again . Tks Lissette

Room Tip: It is well situated withing short ditance to many restaurants and places to visit.. Specially for me...
Reviewed June 12, 2013

No attendant at check in in front. totally unaccessible no ramp had to carry luggage uo stairs. Only one elevator working no assistance with this could have been managed better, elevator left floor be for you could get inside door.
No coffee in morning nor anyone interested in helping.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I traveled to Miami in mid March this year for the Ultra Music Festival and I couldn't have picked a better hotel to stay in! We stayed for 5 nights and had the best time! The staff truly made us feel at home, especially the front desk agent Astrid Mejia! Any questions about the area or help with the hotel, she was on it for us! Best customer service in Miami in YEARS! We actually just reserved another week at the Days Inn Oceanside in late July and CANT WAIT TO ARRIVE!

Room Tip: Ocean View Rooms Floor 5 & Above.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends