“Best Spring Break Decision Ever! Great Staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #161 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
“Best Spring Break Decision Ever! Great Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I traveled to Miami in mid March this year for the Ultra Music Festival and I couldn't have picked a better hotel to stay in! We stayed for 5 nights and had the best time! The staff truly made us feel at home, especially the front desk agent Astrid Mejia! Any questions about the area or help with the hotel, she was on it for us! Best customer service in Miami in YEARS! We actually just reserved another week at the Days Inn Oceanside in late July and CANT WAIT TO ARRIVE!

Room Tip: Ocean View Rooms Floor 5 & Above.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Hunter T

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My best friend and I came to the Days Inn Miami Beach/Oceanside earlier this year for spring break. We had the most wonderful time, and awesome customer service from Astrid Mejia. They made us feel right at home in Miami. We are actually coming back to this hotel for a summer trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I will like to thank you the staff especially Ms. Dolores(front desk) for all her assistance during my stay at Days Inn. She make my vacation enjoyable and make me fill my own home, the location is excellent and the rooms are very nice and clean.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
FLORIDA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed at days inn ocean side last week it was very nice hotel from the entrance door we were welcoming from the concierge help us with the luggage then we went to the front desk the staff was very helpful they told us everything that was around the area I stayed in the 10 floor I had a oceanfront and a balcony my mother in law love it , it was something we dont get to see the ocean view in canada we were thankful . the pool was awesome we enjoy it as much as we can I really like it . my family and I are planing to go back again this summer I wish I can stay there to leave with my family was a very nice experience the hotel is very clean the only one thing that is missing in this hotel is the valet parking we defenitely will go back . I really appreciate the staff help.

Room Tip: higher floors ask for ocean view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The first night there was a flood and I spent the night in the street and lobby. The hotel upgraded my room to an ocean/pool view; but the hotel stunk of wet carpets a week. One elevator was out so I had to use the stairs alot. I did not get my king size bed. I was so happy to leave and come home. One good thing there is a Best Western down the street. Oh they also charge for safty deposit boxes. The hotel is a good Dive.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Randall H

Travelers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My name is Marvin Coleman. I simply wanted to bring this property's excellence to your attention. I have traveled the entire U.S. on business & appreciate when employees go to extra miles every time. I find that get more value from my dollar from this Day Inn than any other property in the U.S. I simply wanted to commend these employees-the Ricky's, Jessica's & Fabian's of the world for their professional and courtious service. In these tough economic times it is important to know that people care about you and that the dollar you work for goes a long way. in this property does. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
MRosado5057, General Manager at Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I’m very pleased to know you had such of wonderful experience during your visit here in Miami Beach and that my staff had some to do with it. We share our guest reviews with all our staff; Ricky, Jessica and Fabian will be delighted as I am for your comments and recognition for their professionalism and courteous customer service. Kind regards......