Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach
$328
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$304
$279
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$208
$199
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
$208
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$219
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Orbitz.com
$609
1,572 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The owner and General manager should be embarrassed and ashamed of this hotel. It is truely beyond words how bad this place is- in every aspect. Do yourself a favor- spend a little more money to stay elsewhere! My husband and I, along with our sister and her boyfriend are stuck staying here (minimum 3 night stay) and desperately wish we could all go elsewhere. The rooms are FILTHY- our room had dirt and pubic hair on the floor, drawings on the walls, and the mattress was sunken into a U shape. We requested a 'clean' room- and we were told it would be an extra $20.00/ night. Our sisters' room had the toilet seat up with urine dripping off the rim upon check-in. There is one functioning elevator (the other one broke down, trapping guests inside for an hour). Today we got to our room on the 8th floor to find that our keys no longer worked, and had to walk down 8 flights of stairs (rather than wait 15 minutes for the elevator) to have the keys reprogrammed. Combine that with a sour staff, out of order vending machines, a daily 'safe fee' (whether you use it or not) and a $25.00/day parking fee- if Trip Advisor would let me give a rating of no stars I would most certainly give it. I have travelled around the world, third world countries, etc- Days Inn Oceanside Miami Beach is hands down, without hesitation, the grossest, dirtiest and most disappointing hotel I have ever stayed in. I recommend the Sheraton here- same price range and far, far better than this sorry excuse for a hotel.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms- just bad and worse
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Chefdread
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I’m sorry that your stay with us at Days Inn Miami Beach/ Oceanside did not meet your expectations. We read our guest reviews and share them with the staff in order to continue improving. Kind regards......

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for couple of days. Hotel is right in front of the Miami north beach. However, the neighborhood is a bit scrappy - no decent place to eat. South beach and Lincoln road is ~15 mins driving which was ok. However, the hotel seemed to be poorly managed. Dark corridors, old and noisy lift and carpets in the room were not at all clean. Furthermore, they don't even have wi fi in the rooms. Unimaginable in modern standard. Parking is paid street parking but its free between 6PM to 8 AM in the morning. The hotel is ok for one night stay but if you are looking for booking this hotel while vacationing in Miami - don't waste your money and effort. pay little more and stay somewhere else with good reviews.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Although, after reading your review, the property located in Miami North Beach is not the Days Inn Miami Beach/ Oceanside. Our property, Days inn Miami Beach /Oceanside is located in Mid Miami Beach (4299 Collins Avenue, MB, FL)
Kind regards…..

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I cannot put into words how horrible this place was, so I won't try to relate the long list of issues. I can simply say that despite the $260/night rate + safe fee (whether i used it or not) + mini fridge fee ( just to have one in the room), I was met with some form of astonishingly disgusting aspect of this establishment at every turn of my required minimum 3 night stay. Then, to top it all off, as I was leaving, and planning to simply check out and chock the whole experience up as being due to hasty hotel arrangements, the young lady at the desk asked how I enjoyed my stay. I got to the third sentence of a truthful but politely delivered response when the manager, named Alex, came barreling out of the back office and proceeded to lambast me with chest poked out and an intimidating stare. After calling me a few names and seeming to be trying to start a fight ( in a grade school style fashion), he told me if I didn't leave he would have the police evict me.? An incredible end to a ridiculous stay at a hotel that takes as much as possible while providing the opposite. And, based on the scene at departure, a truly accurate reflection of the management. I would hope that all Miami proprietors are not as insanely abusive toward their clientele.(both in their offering and actions)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DPTB
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Location is superb right next to the beach and the pool and bar were awesome. The trims were basic but you get what you pay for we wanted a cheap hotel by the beach which is what we got. It's not far from the Art Deco area and we found Miami Ink. Had breakfast in a beautiful fifties themed diner on the beach front. One room two double beds for people hundred dollars. Can't complain.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank SharonSouthern
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I’m glad to hear you found our hotel to be be an a superb location and that you liked the swimming pool and our bar. We hope to see you next time you are in town for business and or pleasure. Kind regards......

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights around the 4th of July. The lobby looked nice but rooms were a bit outdated and simple. There were some issues like an overpowered toilet flush and a loose headboard but when we reported this to the reception it was fixed immediately. I would recommend skipping the breakfast since the price/quality isn't worth it. We walked to the Fontainbleu in the morning to get some coffee and a croissant which worked fine for us.

All and all not a amazing hotel but then again, what can you expect for these prices. Our room was clean and problems were solved immediately which was sufficient for us.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis W
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I’m glad to hear you found our hotel staff being friendly and helpful and that your room was cleaned. We are upgrading and updating our facilities to include our breakfast area. Hope to see you next time you are in town for business and or pleasure.