1,645 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I liked the location of the property right next to the beach. One can walk down to the beach and quickly reach the boardwalk to go down to South Beach. The stay is nice and helpful. They helped me get good deals on day tours of Miami and also visits to the shopping malls. The airport flyer and many buses stop right in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rajeev14
Reviewed August 4, 2012

What can i say im not fussy as you will see from my reviews but this hotel was really really poor!! Dont get me wrong for Miami beachfront it is pretty cheap and its a great location but the negatives let this place down! The staff and Manager are unfriendly unhelpful and quite rude, the rooms are basic to be polite but even worse they are dirty!! The hotel has a seedy bar next to it which had ladies of night coming and going all the time lol.

I would not stay here again and i advise anyone thinking about staying here pay a little more and stay in another hotel!! We only stayed here because we got stuck in Miami when the volcano in 2010 stopped all the flights and it was the cheapest option

Stayed here April 2010

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Matt D
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Some reviewers like to knock things if it is not 5*, but, yes, the hotel needs updating, the lifts are arthritic (we were on the 10th floor), parking prices steep and the whole block south is being rebuilt. Nowhere inexpensive to eat without a decent walk, unless I missed them! BUT it was only $109 a night and the place was kept clean, the well used pool was good and the Tiki bar decent. Easy access to the boardwalk and beach and on the bus routes to South beach for $2 so you don't have to get the car out. The staff were all helpful, even a cleaner who asked if I needed something when in the lobby. Not a place for snobs but for a day or two not bad.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

The location of the hotel is excellent, the pool is wonderful, the ocean view room we stayed is lovely with a breathless view. The only problem in this hotel is the Snack Bar and Restaurant. The Snack Bar has a horrible smell of cigar!!!! We went there with the kids for a sandwich at 09:00 pm and there were about 10 men smoking, all windows closed and TV channels only for sports programs. The waitress was wearing a swimming suit ! Definitely it´s not for families!! And all these smoke went to the Breakfast area in the following morning, because the door is opened!!! Also it´s not clean enough! Full of dust, grass and the it seems that the floor is never washed!

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Horribe Horrible Horrible that is all I can say about this hotel. Staff was very rude. When I got there with my family the lobby was very nice and appealing. When I went upstair to my room and got off the elevator holy crap, it smell so bad that the cleaning lady gave us a spray bottle of air fresherner. When I entered the room is was nothing like the pictures they have online. the room needs a paint job, the outlet does not work properly, the odor in this room is awful, moldy and basement smell. The bathroom did not look like nothing like the pictures on their website. The bath tub is dirty, tiles crack and dingy. While using the toliet you realize everything. One important thing is that when you start getting flyers for ordering food under your door, don't order from them. We order from one of the flyers and when the man came and we paid him, we notice we didn't get the correct order, yes I should of check first before I paid the man. I called the number on the flyer, mind you there is no address. I spoke to a lady and I told her about my order and if I could go in person to bring the food back. She gave me an address and when my husband and daughter went, there was no such address the place was deserted. I then Proceeded to call the cops, I had one of the hostess call the number and place an order and it took the delivery guy 1 hour to show up and he walked through that door, the cops stopped him questioned him, he was shaking like a leaf. The officer knew the delivery man because this is not the first time they do this. There is no such restaurant, I don't know where they get their food, maybe they are cooking it in their own home. I was glad to get my $74.00 back. The hotel is not a safe place they let these people go up without stopping at the front desk. One of these days God forbid someone could come in and start shooting everyone. The general manager Martin Rosado did not help at all, he thought it was a joke, all he did was laugh. I thank Ricardo one of the hostess for helping me call the place and capture these guys. First and last time would I stay at this hotel. I left a day earlier.

Room Tip: stay at the Holiday Inn or the Sheraton is right next door.
2  Thank lucidia75