1,631 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The location of the hotel is excellent, the pool is wonderful, the ocean view room we stayed is lovely with a breathless view. The only problem in this hotel is the Snack Bar and Restaurant. The Snack Bar has a horrible smell of cigar!!!! We went there with the kids for a sandwich at 09:00 pm and there were about 10 men smoking, all windows closed and TV channels only for sports programs. The waitress was wearing a swimming suit ! Definitely it´s not for families!! And all these smoke went to the Breakfast area in the following morning, because the door is opened!!! Also it´s not clean enough! Full of dust, grass and the it seems that the floor is never washed!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Horribe Horrible Horrible that is all I can say about this hotel. Staff was very rude. When I got there with my family the lobby was very nice and appealing. When I went upstair to my room and got off the elevator holy crap, it smell so bad that the cleaning lady gave us a spray bottle of air fresherner. When I entered the room is was nothing like the pictures they have online. the room needs a paint job, the outlet does not work properly, the odor in this room is awful, moldy and basement smell. The bathroom did not look like nothing like the pictures on their website. The bath tub is dirty, tiles crack and dingy. While using the toliet you realize everything. One important thing is that when you start getting flyers for ordering food under your door, don't order from them. We order from one of the flyers and when the man came and we paid him, we notice we didn't get the correct order, yes I should of check first before I paid the man. I called the number on the flyer, mind you there is no address. I spoke to a lady and I told her about my order and if I could go in person to bring the food back. She gave me an address and when my husband and daughter went, there was no such address the place was deserted. I then Proceeded to call the cops, I had one of the hostess call the number and place an order and it took the delivery guy 1 hour to show up and he walked through that door, the cops stopped him questioned him, he was shaking like a leaf. The officer knew the delivery man because this is not the first time they do this. There is no such restaurant, I don't know where they get their food, maybe they are cooking it in their own home. I was glad to get my $74.00 back. The hotel is not a safe place they let these people go up without stopping at the front desk. One of these days God forbid someone could come in and start shooting everyone. The general manager Martin Rosado did not help at all, he thought it was a joke, all he did was laugh. I thank Ricardo one of the hostess for helping me call the place and capture these guys. First and last time would I stay at this hotel. I left a day earlier.

Room Tip: stay at the Holiday Inn or the Sheraton is right next door.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank lucidia75
Reviewed July 19, 2012

- The lobby smells like a toilet.
- Lift is slow and the other one is not working at all.
- Parking your car will cost you 30 dollars a day.

- Rooms are electrical very bad. Switches dont work and the clock/radio makes an irritating noise all the time. Some things look more dangerous than "trouble-free and enjoyable" as they claim in our room.

- AC is not cleaned in a long time and Windows are for your "comfort and safety" blocked.
- Tiles in the bathroom are broken and the sink/bad are very dirty.
The overall state (and smell) is very bad.

At least their wifi is working right now and this will be our first and last night in Miami!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank odk
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This hotel was good price in an expensive place to stay. We did however get told that to stay another night the rate would jump up again. The room is average. No different to the other motels we have stayed in and only paid $80. The reason the price is high is because of its situation. Didn't have a king available, so had to take 2 doubles. Bed too small to fit 2 people comfortably. As for the shower. If you want to shower late at night, you will be fine, but in the morning I had to run around to get wet. Then it would burn you and then you would freeze. Would not stay here again. No fridge in the room either.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I had to stay here on business a couple of years back and wound up taking my family back here to stay as well, the beach on the "NorthEnd" as the locals call it is just as nice as "SOUTH BEACH". This is a very clean, moderate priced hotel with perking accomidations open easy access to the beach a great pool, and of course my favorite part the "TIKI BAR" Ya Baby!

Room Tip: The higher up the better the view! and the higher up ya go the noise levels drop as well.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple