1,631 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2011

The check-in process was horrible! I was the third person in line and it took me 30 minutes to get through the check- in process. Once I finally finished with the check-in, I get on the elevator and it gets stuck for about 3 minutes;-0 After being scared almost to death, I get to my room to relax and the tv remote doesn't work so, I had to call maintenance to fix it. The best part about this hotel is the pool and the chicken wings @ their basement restaurant;-)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
mrosado5057, Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

We are very sorry you had to wait to check in, and had remote control issues that were not handled properly. We are in the process of upgrading our elevators so hopefully will get another opportunity for you to give us another chance to see our improvement. Glad you enjoyed the chicken wings

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I´m afraid we we unfortunate to get here for Memorial Day weekend. We felt uncomfortable, and although we managed to change our room, still the place smelled and needed urgent refurbishing. When I asked for someone to help me out with my coffeemaker, they sent 2 policemen!!!!! seems they are in charge of security at nights (is it such a dangerous location we wondered????) no housekeeping at night. Taking a shower was a whole adventure itself: somehow ther was water underneath and as the surface was flexible you felt like surfing!! this makes u loose your balance so keep your eyes wide open or you might break your neck!!
As they were full they gave us connecting rooms that we shared with a group of quite noisy people that arrived shouting at any time. Of course we had to keep the lock in order to maintain our privacy!! :) We paid far too much for what we got.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

We are very sorry you did not enjoy your stay during Memorial Day Weekend, it is a special event and there is alot of traffic which is why we have extra security officers for the safety and comfort of all of our guests. Hopefully you will come back at a quieter time to give us another chance for you to enjoy your stay.

Reviewed April 5, 2011

What a complete dump pretty much sums it up. The front desk staff was incredibly rude. We stayed there for four nights and were charged for every little extra you could think of (i.e. parking, refrigerator in room, etc.). Also, we always kept our room locked and I noticed that I had a pair of jeans missing when we left. I told the people at the front desk and they said we will look for them and call you if you leave your business card so I did. I never received a call. I called the GM and he checked with his staff and then said there was nothing he could do. This was ridiculous. I called Days Inn Corporate to report this behavior and they said would get back to me in three days and I never received a call back. Ridiulous! Never will stay in a Days Inn again.

Room Tip: don't stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Jpkneifl

Security matters are very important and taken seriously by us, we regret we were unable to locate the misplaced items.

Reviewed March 30, 2011

When I read the online reviews of this hotel I was filled with dread about my trip, having booked without first reading the feedback from previous guests.

However, I honestly do not have one complaint about the place. And, for the record, I have absolutely NO connection to the hotel's owners.

I made the decision that I would write a review on the hotel upon my return to the UK on the very first day we stayed there because I don't think it's fair that so many people have put up bad reviews when my stay was so good.

My friend and I stayed for a whole week without incident, and this is during one of Miami's biggest party weeks.

The room was fine, the beds were fine, the shower smelt a little on a couple of occasions but really, who spends all their time in their hotel when on holiday??? My friend and I actually joked about the state of the room because it was so good compared to what we had expected - the room was cleaned every day, new towels put in... we didn't speak to the hotel staff much apart from Ricardo, who was really cool.

We were there to party and take in the sights, sounds and experiences Miami has to offer, so the room was just for sleeping, washing and chilling with a bit of music every now and then.

Best thing about it is the distance from the beach - literally less than 5 minutes and you're on South Beach.

Honestly, it was completely fine so maybe other rooms/floors in the hotel that we didn't see are not so good. I can't speak for the hotel as a whole.

We stayed in room 318 which is a twin if you really want to feel secure about staying at the Days Inn/Seagull then choose this room!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank MBee1981

we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, please contact us directly for your next reservation we will be happy to upgrade you if we can

Reviewed March 14, 2011

What a dump this place is. Everything is dilapidated and disgusting. From the carpet in our room to the falling apart shower and peeling wall paper. Pay a few more bucks and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family