1,233 results
All reviewssouth beachwet willieshardwood floorsbars and clubsnews cafeocean drart deco hotel
Reviewed July 25, 2011

A hotel to keep away from, the staff are rude and unwilling to help, the rooms (of which I had two) were both dirty. One had a rotten floor with a hole in and cockroaches. On arrival food had been spilt on reception floor and 30minutes later it still had not been moved!!! The pictures posted on the web page are nothing like the two rooms we stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We nice boutique hotel. The place to be an stay for a crasy weekend in Miami Beach. It^s right on Ocean Drive with all it's fancy/crazy dudes. Very practical as across the street you reach a beautiful sandy beach. As for the nightlife everything is right on the spot. The hotel room are very stylish and simple at the same time. The area is busy but this is the area to be and not necessarly for early sleepers.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2011

The room was very nice, clean, staff friendly. Good price. Location could not be better!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Not in Safe Room!! Not in Safe Room! Not in Safe Room!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2011

My husband and I chose this hotel (online because of the miss leading pictures) for my birthday weekend. When we arrived at the hotel, the front desk clerk was chatting on the phone and not ready to service us. Once we got our keys and entered our room, it was not what we saw online at all! I immediately saw these small bugs all over the top of the desk, I continued to see these small ant like bugs all over the furniture, walls, bathroom fixtures, EVERY WHERE. The elevator was broke down at some point every day we were there. The clerk gave some othere guest our room by mistake, and thank God we were in the room when they tried to enter or our things probably would have come up missing. I would'nt recomend this place to my worst enemy

Room Tip: Choose somewhere else to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple