“Definitely the spot to be on the 4th of July!! USA!!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Escape to Miami
Ranked #60 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“Definitely the spot to be on the 4th of July!! USA!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Awesomeness across the board! Awesome location, awesome views and awesome service. Right in the middle of all the excitement and definitely the spot where you wanted to be for great night life. Also if you didn't want to go out and eat the room service was great and the prices weren't as bad as you would think

• Stayed July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My fiancé and I partied here for the 4th of July. We were told that South Beach is the place to be as we were staying in Miami beach which is about a 10 min cab ride over. We decide to stop by just for drink and food and then figure out what the plan was but we ended up staying here the whole time due to the fun atmosphere.

We ate in the sport zone area even though it was super busy our waitress was the only one there. She took care of us so well! always checked up on us no rushing us or anything. We ordered appetizers and drinks! We also ended up staying for this roof top party they had for the fire works! totally work it, we were able to see the firework show so well. the only down fall was that since we weren't hotel guess we weren't able to to go up using the stairs and had to wait for the ONE elevator that only allowed us about 8 ppl per ride us per hotel employee.

We weren't able to stay long due to the rain storm literally seconds after the grand finally. Glad we stop by again for a fun great time!

YOU MUST STOP BY OR EVEN STARY HERE SO MUCH FUN!!

Room Tip: i stayed here my first visit to mia and the rooms are small and the bathrooms beds are comfy as heck...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kennesaw, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Having been a frequent visitor to South Beach, I was a bit relucant on saying at The Clevelander. This has always been a spot that we stopped in for a party and drinks, but never really considered staying, but the opportunity arose so we decided to do it. And I'm glad we did. After being greeted with complimentary pina coladas we quickly made it to our room. Now if there is a downside, the standard rooms are pretty small. The beds are comfortable, but low to the floor. The bathroom was small but functional. The shower was great though. I also did realize that there were multiple clubs within the hotel. Maybe it was the time of week we were there, but none were very busy, except for the Poolside pool and party. After being told that it stayed opened until 5am, I was sure there would be do sleep (is that a good or bad thing) with the sound of the DJ going all nite. But once back in the room, we couldn't hear a thing from the pool.

The staff at the bar/restaurant where beautiful and extremely helpful. Terri was best, she even took time out to hit the stage and perform when she wasn't bringing drinks to our table. The food was better than expected as well.

The valet service was always prompt and the front desk were awesome as well. I usually pick a place on Ocean that is few blocks away just so I can get in and then get out, but after this stay I would DEFINITELY stay at the Clevelander again.

Room Tip: Standard rooms are good especially if you need a double, but the Rockstar rooms are awesome.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank BigLew81
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed in February for the MVBT volleyball event. The place is smack dab right in the middle of the strip. There is non-stop music and partying going on, so for those who are looking to sleep should go elsewhere. The only downside for the bar is that it is very expensive - even by my NYC standards. The room's decor was nice - even the mirrored bathroom, which some people on this site found disturbing (but not me). The cab fare to/from the Miami airport is fixed, so don't bother with a rental car - you won't find parking anyway.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My BFF and I stay there every 6 mos for each others birthday. We request the room over the pool since we are New Yorkers we live to the sound of music. We can party in the room and watch from the window. The rooftop is a definite plus when you want to enjoy a midsummer night breeze. I have just returned and looking to book for the next trip. That is where its at..always. Domingo is always at hand to help out with any questions too.

Room Tip: Poolside room have to best view of the dance floor without having to go down..
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We were booked here for my bachelor party. We had read some reviews about their late night parties disrupting guests sleep. When we spoke to the front desk about this they recommended the Essex House which is right behind them. This was a great compromise since we could enjoy all the Cleavlander benefits while getting much needed rest after going hard every night. The staff is great and very helpful.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank SebC82
US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Definitely a party hotel in the middle of the South Beach strip. The hotel employees were very pleasant. The rooms were nice but I thought there would be at least a small refrigerator and microwave, I guess they were for rent only.
The only thing I didn't like was my ocean front room. The hotel split up a party and my room was in the middle of theirs where they were banging their doors going back and forth between rooms instead of switching my room to accomodate the bigger party. I hardly got any sleep my last two nites but I was compensated!
All in all I wasn't suppose to sleep anyway because it's South Beach and a great time was had by all in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple