“We LOVE Go-Go”

GO-GO Fresh Food
Order Online
Ranked #20 of 1,302 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Healthy
Description: It's a place where you can enjoy a salad with homemade dressing or a go-go pie filled with nutella and banana. We offer choices for any palate whether your passion is philly cheesesteak or pan-seared tofu. Everything is made on-premises using premium, fresh ingredients. The attention is personal, the trappings are no-fuss. Insofar as possible, our prices are set for the everyday customer. Please stop by for a quick lunch or a delicious light dinner. Call ahead for take-out. Most orders can be ready in ten minutes.
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

This is a GO-TO for my family every time we come to Miami. It is a quick, yummy restaurant that has something for everyone. We love their empanadas and the service is always fast and friendly. Highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (309)

Reviewed March 1, 2019

I've passed this place a million times and it always looks dark and closed. I finally saw someone going in today, so I decided to give it a try. Despite the good reviews I'm seeing here, the service and salad I had were terrible. The salad maker put my salad on the counter and left. Since they didn't call my name, I assumed it was someone else's. About 15-20 minutes later, after all the other customers before and after me were served, they finally noticed and gave me my salad.

On top of that, the salmon was tasteless (how about some salt?) and the brownie was dry and also tasteless. What a huge disappointment. I can make better brownies than those from a box mix!

Later, I realized I might have been overcharged. Their sign said Baked Salmon salad $9.80. I asked if I could get a small (mini) and they said yes. But somehow my total came to $13.00 including the brownie. The sign didn't specify if the price was for a small or large, but it definitely didn't say "Mini" $9.80. Maybe their empanadas are better, but they need to step up their customer service and add some flavor to their salads.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank miamigirl_9
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Amazing sallads place and they have huge amount of different kind of empanadas. You can do your sallad online and just pick it up when it's ready for you...

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018

Amazing food, I had the opportunity to order almost all of their empanadas and all of the empanadas were DELICIOUS. My friend ordered a salad and it was very good, very healthy food and the service is GREAT! I recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Really good food. Feta and spinach empanada was really fresh. The lentil and chicken soup was very tasty and fresh. Luckily I found the place!!

Date of visit: November 2018