“Best lunch in town”
Review of GO-GO Fresh Food

GO-GO Fresh Food
Ranked #56 of 1,097 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Healthy
Description: It's a place where you can enjoy a salad with homemade dressing or a go-go pie filled with nutella and banana. We offer choices for any palate whether your passion is philly cheesesteak or pan-seared tofu. Everything is made on-premises using premium, fresh ingredients. The attention is personal, the trappings are no-fuss. Insofar as possible, our prices are set for the everyday customer. Please stop by for a quick lunch or a delicious light dinner. Call ahead for take-out. Most orders can be ready in ten minutes.
Miami Beach, Florida
“Best lunch in town”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Soups are to die for, I love red meat and the VEGGIE BURGER is UNREAL..get the cucumber wasabi sauce on it...they have baked empadadas that are not expensive buy incredible flavorable...long list of salads too..I eat here 2-3 times per week

• Visited June 2014

• Czech first
Los Angeles, California
“fresh green eats”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had been traveling for the past two weeks, so when I was staying at the Mondrian, I was looking for fresh green salads on a budget. I stumbled on this place on my phone and was very relieved it was around the corner and not in the chaos of South Beach. The staff was extremely friendly, my salad was amazing and I would def recommend this place! Very quick, efficient and fresh fare!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank jeneilleancheta
“Amazing food very friendly staff ”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant I found to have many healthy options as well as many delicious ones as well. The main focus here I salad and empanadas for the person like me looking for something healthy I would strongly suggest the egg whites spinach and empanada with an Avocado mini salad. The BBQ beef empanadas were also a must although probably not as healthy but still not that bad for you. The decor and atmosphere was also A very nice touch. When you couple those two with the friendly staff and print service go-go fresh food cafe is a must!

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Yum-ie!!!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Really really good. Our two teenagers loved it to. Everything is fresh made to order. We ordered 3 salads and sox empanadas - all different and loved everything.

• Visited July 2014
Haymarket, Virginia
“I want to rate them higher but Trip Advisor limits me to 5!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Awesome....awesome...awesome! The empanadas are heavenly, and everything is fresh. We had beef, BBQ, scampi, and others and loved them all. The Nutella and banana one could make me fly back just for that. The avocado salad was also excellent! I cannot recommend this little place enough. Definitely a "must eat" and the least amount of money you will spend on excellent food in the whole area.

Visited June 2014