“Clean, healthy food with flavour!”
Review of GO-GO Fresh Food

GO-GO Fresh Food
Ranked #48 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Healthy
Description: It's a place where you can enjoy a salad with homemade dressing or a go-go pie filled with nutella and banana. We offer choices for any palate whether your passion is philly cheesesteak or pan-seared tofu. Everything is made on-premises using premium, fresh ingredients. The attention is personal, the trappings are no-fuss. Insofar as possible, our prices are set for the everyday customer. Please stop by for a quick lunch or a delicious light dinner. Call ahead for take-out. Most orders can be ready in ten minutes.
Toronto, Canada
“Clean, healthy food with flavour!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I LOVE this place. Get the small shrimp salad and the BBQ beef empanada. For those with a sweet tooth, get the banana nutella empanada, or the Guava cream cheese (tastes like a breakfast pastry to me). These were the stars in my opinion but I wish I could have tried everything on the menu. If we were in Miami longer I am sure we would have. This spot is amazing to maintain a healthy but tasty diet while on vacation. The staff was super friendly and the food makes you feel good. What else could you ask for?

• Visited March 2014

• Czech first
Rouen, France
“The best Caesar Salad”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Hard to find on Alton road due to the huge works on the road, this small restaurant offers fresh food everyday. Fresh salads, fresh soups, fresh juices etc...
I have eaten the best Caesar Salad. So great we came twice to be sure :)
So good to find this kind of restaurant in SoBe.
Prices are correct.
Be care of the saturday opening hours !
If you want to eat fresh in SoBe, that's the place.

• Visited January 2014
“Perfect - fresh, healthy, clean, good value”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Ate here on a few occasions while on vacation. It was perfect for a salad or soup. We regretfully never tried the empanadas as they looked delicious.
Salads were fresh, generous, and tasty.
Prices were very reasonable.
Love this place!

Baltimore, Maryland
“nice little place”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The service was very friendly. You order at the counter. I had a melon iced tea, the shrimp mini-salad (a green salad with big pieces of shrimp), and the spinach and feta "go-go pie" (which is basically an empanada. Everything was very fresh and delicious. Service was fast and they bring your food to your table.

I guess the only thing I didn't like was the location. We walked from the beach and it was kind of far, and it's on a really busy, ugly road so we didn't want to eat outside. They do have a little side garden where you can eat but all the tables there were taken. The only other outdoor tables were in the front and it was unappealing, hearing all the traffic and seeing the road construction. However, if they were closer to the beach, I bet their rent would be higher and they'd have to charge more for their food. This way, it's extremely affordable.

• Visited February 2014
Fullerton, California, USA
“Best empanadas I've ever had”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

With 18 kinds of empanadas, each under three dollars, how can you lose. The crust is so amazing and yummy. I came with the group and we tried all 18. Each is amazing in its own way, and we didn't find one we did love. But our favorite, without a doubt, was the classic Argentine empanada. The flavor was so profound, you could start a religion around it. I could literally make a meal off of ten of these. Don't come to Miami beach without trying this spot. Your taste buds and your pocketbook will thank you.