“Fresh and healthy”
Review of GO-GO Fresh Food

GO-GO Fresh Food
Ranked #49 of 1,107 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Healthy
Description: It's a place where you can enjoy a salad with homemade dressing or a go-go pie filled with nutella and banana. We offer choices for any palate whether your passion is philly cheesesteak or pan-seared tofu. Everything is made on-premises using premium, fresh ingredients. The attention is personal, the trappings are no-fuss. Insofar as possible, our prices are set for the everyday customer. Please stop by for a quick lunch or a delicious light dinner. Call ahead for take-out. Most orders can be ready in ten minutes.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Serve fresh salads, pies and soups. Make your own salad. Helpful and friendly staff. I will come back again!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Equisito!!! Authentic Argentine empanadas, plus healthy, delicous and nutritious salads and soups. More than a dozen varieties of empanadas and they are all delicioso! My favorite flavors are Spinach & Feta, Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil and Dulce de Leche & Blackberries. Osmar and his staff provide a warm and friendly atosphere -- just as you would expect from a native of B.A. They serve a unique combination that is very scarce on Miami Beach -- fresh fast food with an amazing flavor. Their prices are remarkable and the food is a fantastic value. Not surprising that GoGo has become a favorite among attractive and health concious Miami Beach locals

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Our friends brought a box of GoGo's empanadas to our home one day and we were hooked! Not greasy and fatty like so many made in Miami, these are baked with fresh ingredients and the flavors shine through! We order regularly and take home to enjoy on a movie night! Great with one of their fresh salads. Counter service and a few tables but better to take out. Best are their spinach & egg white, steak & mushroom, and Thai chicken!

1  Thank MAL1997
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love this place. They have the best food -- lots of healthy salad choices and the best baked empanadas with a LARGE variety of fillings. Prices are very reasonable and the staff is amazingly friendly. I wish they would open one where I live.

1  Thank Alexandria21
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My daughter and I were in the mood for fresh healthy food. We found great reviews on yelp for Go Go. We walked from Ocean Drive and when we saw the cafe tucked in a corner in the back of a lot, we, at first, had second thoughts. We had eaten at touristy places in SoBe and Go Go had a very different look. At first my daughter asked "Are we going to eat there?" and then we both agreed that looks can be deceiving. Yelp reviews were very good, so we went. And are we glad we did! Go Go is a local establishment and not for tourists. The food was deliciously fresh! Service was very friendly too. My daughter and I enjoyed our dinner and were very glad to have found Go Go.

1  Thank lori-on-the-go