“I'll be back”
Review of GO-GO Fresh Food

GO-GO Fresh Food
Ranked #57 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Healthy
Description: It's a place where you can enjoy a salad with homemade dressing or a go-go pie filled with nutella and banana. We offer choices for any palate whether your passion is philly cheesesteak or pan-seared tofu. Everything is made on-premises using premium, fresh ingredients. The attention is personal, the trappings are no-fuss. Insofar as possible, our prices are set for the everyday customer. Please stop by for a quick lunch or a delicious light dinner. Call ahead for take-out. Most orders can be ready in ten minutes.
Acworth, Georgia
“I'll be back”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is great. Fresh salads and very tasty, cooked to order empanadas. The beef and mushroom and the meatball and provolone are delicious.

• Visited April 2013

• Czech first
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Didn't see what the fuss was all about”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Ok food but for us lacking in a little flavour. Nice friendly staff that seemed to know their stuff especially the older lady who we thought may be the manager/owner.

The decor quite basic and minimal as I guess it's just about simple food and not the usual south beach glitz.

We went twice, once in the evening for a veggie burger and the next day for the empanadas which is where my complaint about the lack of flavour lies. We had 4 vegetarian. I wonder if the meat options would've been tastier.

I may just be really fussy as this place is busy with local workers, runners, families and tourists like me so expect a wait at peak times.

Would I go again when I'm in Miami, it's a possibility as its close to the hotel but it wouldn't be top of the list I'm afraid.

• Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best priced healthy meal in South Beach”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I visit this restaurant several times a week. The prices are unbeatable in South Beach. Fresh food, served fast in a unpretentious and relaxed atmosphere. The menu is kept simple which makes it easy to choose what you will eat, there's a big selection of salads, some soups and its also well know for their yummy Argentinian style empanadas. This is not a gourmet restaurant but I do wish more fast-food eatieries were as clean, friendly, healthy and delicious as this one...

1 Thank Fernanditodj
Miami, Florida
“Little Gem!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Lovely fresh soups, salads and delicious empenadas! Nice staff, friendly and make you feel like a local!

• Visited January 2013
Yorkshire
“Great”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Nice staff in here, not english but still very helpful gave us directions, tips for bikes & everything was reasonably priced. Nice little place that makes you feel like a local.

Visited January 2013