5,086 results
All reviews rooftop pool happy hour maxine building kung fu south beach free drinks sushi restaurant free shuttle free beach chairs bachelorette party lincoln road ocean drive few blocks beach towels art deco dorset maxines
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel several dining options several bars great service staff including the valet and everyone in the hotel and everyone in their restaurants... special thanks to my front desk manager Richard, and my favorite bartender Isabella.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Overall I enjoyed my stay..the staff was nice..food options were GREAT! Only issue was that it was a bit loud. I could hear the bass n sometimes the whole song in my room in the middle of the night. I didnt come to Miami to sleep so it didnt really bother me but it was worth mentioning.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We could not have been happier. Walking distance to everywhere, quick 3 minute walk to the beach, complementary happy hour, awesome food at Maxine's for any meal of the day, excellent service, clean room with a comfortable bed (FYI, the bed does sit low, you maybe not the right place for someone with mobility issues, but not an issue for us)

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2017

The staff was AMAZING! They are fast to fix anything you need, super nice just great vibes!!! Great location everything is nearby I HIGHLY recommend the staff alone is amazing! I will stay here very soon it was literally the best!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2017

The location was excellent and the staff were friendly and helpful. Mike the barman at the FKU bar was friendly and gave me tips on local food etc. I also found the manager, David, to be extremely customer focused. He noticed the little things and was quick to respond to fix them. An example was when I asked the lady at the bar in FKU for some ice and she said the bar was not opened yet and pointed me to where to get the ice. But David overheard her and immediately offered to help and got me the ice. Another time, David recognised me and he noticed that I was not being served quickly at breakfast time in Maxine, again, he came over and apologised and ensured that I was attended to and offered me a cocktail as a goodwill gesture for the delay. I was most impressed with his customer care and I think he is a great asset to the hotel. I particularly loved the tempur pedic mattress. I had one of the best nights sleep ever! I also enjoyed the cocktails at the happy hour. What I didnt like was the stale smell in the corridor of the rooms in the FKU block but my room was ok. Overall, I had a wonderful stay and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo