Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$258
$223
$473
$369
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$250
$217
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$379
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$399
$369
$344
$324
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$266
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$269
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$317
$246
Travelocity
$379
$284
4,951 results
All reviewsrooftop poolhappy hourmaxine buildingkung fusouth beachfree drinkssushi restaurantfree shuttlefree beach chairsbachelorette partylincoln roadocean driveart decodorsetmaxinesbartendermiami
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Good location basic hotel but good service handy to most things to like lincoln mall bars clubs pubs and the beach the staff were good and any request were actioned quickly of o go back there would book again

• Stayed: September 2013
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Hello OutdoorAdventure_70,

We value all of our guests feedback! We are delighted to know that you had such a great time here at The Catalina Hotel! We are conveniently located in the heart of South Beach. We strive on providing outstanding service, so we are delighted to read that is what you were given! Please come back for another memorable time! We would love to have you!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Hey guys,

I usually don't write reviews, but when you have great service as Aron & Chris at the front desk you can't help it! They were very friendly and helpful during my check in earlier today! I appreciate smile when I walk up from a hectic flight.

My room wasn't quite ready at 2:30PM since check in isn't until 3PM. I walked up at 2:55PM to inform them where I was waiting. Aron called up to make sure and then less than a minute later I was off to my nice upgraded room! They offered to take my bag up, but I only had 1 and they looked busy so I took it up myself.

Plenty of towels in the room, which I hate calling down for, especially when I just get here!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Hello there Queenie H,

Thank you for your recent visit to The Catalina Hotel, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Aaron and Chris. They are both indeed rock stars and but two of many who are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward in hosting your next visit to Miami!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed here for Memorial Weekend this year for the 1st time ever and i most say the front desk staff defined the term "Customer Service Excellence". They attended to my every need during my stay and were extremely helpful in answering questions. The room was very nice i must add (I stayed in room 112). Newly renovated rooms with a beautiful modern style bathroom, and a VERY LARGE HD flat screen TV, along with a very loud radio with an iPod dock so you can party in your room while you get dressed to hit the South Beach strip :) The fridge in the room is fully stocked with juices, alcohol, fancy Voss water lol, and snacks for easy access, and for a small cost that can either be charged to the room or you can just pay out of pocket. The rooftop pool is amazing! its a large area with lots of beach chairs and if your single? your bound to meet someone attractive who is hanging out there as well ;) and lastly I can't forget to add HAPPY HOUR!!! happy hour at this hotel is ELITE!!! Special Mixed drinks are complimentary and the bartender on duty that weekend was named Chole and she did an amazing job! also they have a Live DJ spinning the best in top 40!! it was a great experience and I recommend this hotel to any and everyone! Thanks again Catalina staff!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Hello there NoirTraveler,

There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! We strive on providing outstanding service, so we are glad that is what you were given! It seems to me like you enjoyed everything that we have to offer here at The Catalina Hotel! I see that you were able to take advantage of the complimentary cocktail hour from 7-8PM. It's a perfect time to mingle around with your temporary neighbors. Please come back again soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to stay! The concierge is very helpful and very knowledgeable. If you're ever there stop and say hi to Tyrell he's phenomenal! Mr. Eddie Arango is always willing to go above and beyond to help you with your bags and directions :) Jerry is part of the valet team and is so wonderful ... great enthusiasm and a wonderful person! This staff is by far the best I've ever come encounter with! I will be back :)

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Good Day Nancy N,

Thank you for the time you took to share your positive feedback! Tyrell is one of our Concierges and he is absolutely amazing! Eddir is always on top of assisting guests with the door, or their luggage. Jerry is also a great asset to our valet team. They all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a splendid time here!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I enjoyed my time here, staff was very friendly, Chrustian and Aaron are really receptive and have great customer service skills. Haley is also someone who is really personable and professional at the bar. Would def come again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Good Afternoon Carlitosway2014,

We are delighted to receive your 5 star feedback! Thank you for being a loyal returning guest of The Catalina Hotel! Christian and Aaron are absolutely wonderful! I will make sure that they are aware of your kind praise! We can't wait to have you stay with us again soon!