Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dorset Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
The Redbury South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
Marseilles Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
South Seas Hotel(Miami Beach)
Cadet Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
Hotel18(Miami Beach)
View Hotel
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Boutique 18(Miami Beach)
4,941 results
All reviewsrooftop poolhappy hourmaxine buildingkung fusouth beachfree drinkssushi restaurantfree shuttlefree beach chairsbachelorette partylincoln roadocean driveart decodorsetmaxinesbartendermiami
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Very nice and comfortable.. but not much light and some builders were working right in front of our room..
it s a good walk to central ocean drive but not too far. Swimming pool very nice..we had a latte at the small coffee shop and was a bit too expensive..
however it s very nice and value for money

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Good Day enricae75,

Thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us! We are glad to know tha tyou found the hotel to be nice and comfortable! We do like to keep the hotel a bit dark and relaxed. We do provide extra lamps for those guests who want more lighting in their room. We are close to all the action you will want to be apart of while here! We would love to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My time here was great, very clean, and relaxing. Definitely worth my money. I also would like to say Jean Miller is the absolute BEST host!! He was very attentive, helpful and showed a great deal of concern

• Stayed: January 2014

Good Afternoon liverich22,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am glad to read that you had such a great time with us! Jean is absolutely great and I will make sure to inform him of your kind words! He will be stoked to hear it! We hope that you would make us your go- to hotel when visiting South Beach again.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I stayed at the Catalina Hotel with my husband over winter break and while the hotel was decently clean, the décor was outdated and over priced! A week after we returned home I saw a charge from Maxine's, the partner restaurant to the Catalina. I called to inquire about the change and they said they had no record of it on their end. I had to dispute this charge with my credit card company. I will never stay at Catalina Hotel again and I do not recommend anyone else to stay there either.

Room Tip: Your money is better spent at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Elisabeth A

Hello there Elisabeth A,

We value all of our guests feedback and would like to thank you for yours! I am glad that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel. I am terribly sorry that you experienced a charge from Maxine's restaurant. I am sure that it was a total mistake on our end. If you have had issues with trying to figure out what this charge was for, please contact me. I will assist you with this.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had wonderful holiday at Catalina.Great New Year party,with good music and drinks.And our room was super,we love the furniture and bed was great,showers too!Our family love the pool up there.The music and service was very good.Tyrel was very helpful too:)we,ll come back!
Terhi and family from Finland

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Hello there Terhi46,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star feedback! There is nothing that we love to see more! :) We are extremely glad that you had such a great time! Our New Years Party was a blast and we are glad that you were apart of bringing in the New Year with us! :) Tyrell our concierge is absolutely the best, and all of our guests seem to think so as well. Please come back soon for another memorable time!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed at the Catalina for 3 nights and we had a great time!
Sabrina at the front desk was very friendly and she really went out of her way to make our stay more enjoyable. The room was modern, clean and with a lovely deco, we particularly loved the bed which was very big and comfy, the only minor niggle was the room we got was a overlooking a building in construction.
Both hotel pools are great, specially the rooftop one with a lot of day beds and nice views of South Beach. The complimentary happy hour is a nice bonus and we really enjoyed the sushi at the Asian restaurant of the hotel.
Location is also great, close to the beach, Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road shops and restaurants.
Overall we think it's a great spot for a South Beach break!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Catalina Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Hello there Maria M,

There is absolutely nothing that we love to read more then 5 star feedback from our guests! Thank you for sharing yours with us! We are extremely glad to know that you had a great time with us! Sabrina one of our front desk agents is amazing, and all of our guests love her! I will make sure that she is informed of your kind praise! I see that you were able to enjoy our pools and the other lovely amenities that we have to offer! We hope that you come back soon for another memorable time!