Century Hotel
$328
$247
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$158
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
  • Pool
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
$239
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$217
Official Site
$309
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $355/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachfirst floorsobecruise
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for one night before our reservation at another hotel across the street. This is considered a "boutique hotel" - privately owned, not franchise owned. That said, the standard is far lower than the likes of the Hilton Bentley, or the Marriott South Beach. I chose this hotel because of the location and price since we were literally only spending 9 hours there. I give them an "A" for effort as far as trying to make it look like a boutique hotel, but really it reminded me of my old college house. It is very old with alot of paint to try and make it look ArtDeco. The doors and the walls are very thin - I did not sleep at all. In all fairness, I am used to staying at Hilton properties - this hotel just isn't for me. It is perfect maybe for those who are just out of college, want to save some money and just experience South Beach without alot of emphasis on where they are staying. I would personally not stay here again, but I would recommend it to a younger generation on a budget that wouldn't be spending much time in their room. And, with regards to the previous reviews, I definately did not see any bugs, or cockroaches (and I looked).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank B T
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have two things to say about this hotel, bed bugs and cockroaches. Buyer beware... Seriously sleeping I your car is a better option. Don't take the good reviews seriously and get wooed because it is a little cheaper then the surrounding places. We mentioned this to the front desk employee and his reply was... "It's Miami".

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank DWXOC
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the century hotel. Rooms are very small and very nice. Wood floor, soft bed, fridge and wifi. Good soap too. We bought more when we got home. The hotel decor is Art Deco and very fun. Starbucks and the beach right across the street. As well as the fantastic restaurants and bars a block away. Far enough your not being intruded upon and close enough to enjoy. There is also Joe's stone crab restaurant nearby. We ordered take away seafood and it was marvelous! What a treat!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed here the night before leaving early on a boat from Miami's Port. A safe walkable area.
The room was clean and the staff was freindly. The walls are quite thin though. We had a group come in around 5:00 am (closing time for the South Beach bars) and the doors opening and closing were so loud it sounded like our door was opening. Parking was easier than expected. Find a spot on the street then find a parking meter. Once you have your"parking pass" you can park anywhere in South Beach. About $17 for street parking $25 for valet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sherry K
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed her for 5 nights with my husband in March. Hotel is in a really great loaction. It's literally a 3 minute walk to the beach (stunning) and about a 5-10 minute walk to all the bars on Ocean Drive. We enjoyed our stay here. The staff were always super friendly (Italian guy, sorry, didn't get your name but you were fantastic! thanks!) and the room was pretty okay. The decor inside the hotel is fab! Very modern and trendy, unfortunately our room wasn't so. Not that its a problem, I don't go to hotels for the room decor. But when the hotel is nicely done up and the room is very sperse it does seem very obvious. Our room was white walls (Verry badly scuffed) with white tiled floor. Again, it really didn't bother us but my pet hate with the room was the bed in room 219 was far too creaky. I mean, really badly creaky. Just the slight bit of weight on the bed made the wooden bed frame scream. It was obvious the bed had previously been broken and with an attemt to fix. The double plug on the wall at the foot of the bed kept losing its facing. And the double plug in the shower room was very lose. But to be fair, the price we paid for our stay was very reasonable. I would stay here again if I I decided to visit Miami.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple