1,208 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachperfect locationfirst floorvalet parkingart decolummus parknoisy at nightbeach chairs and towelsrooms are smallearly checkspring breaknight lifehotel is greatboutique hotelhappy hourroommate
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Waldorf is the perfect Hotel, the location couldn´t be better, beach and shoopping very close.
The beds are exactly what you need to rest. The staff is very nice, they help you with every issue.
We will definetly come back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank INESLOPEZ
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

It is a cozy hotel near the south beach. The rooms are clean and modern, but not spacious. The staff are nice and helpful. It is a place worth staying. If I'd come to Miami next time I would choose it again. But I will never eat at this street. The food is so-so while costly.
Do not eat at the Ocean Drive.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have never been to Miami Beach and I have to admit that at first I was very nervous booking this hotel because first the website for the hotel is in half Spanish and second I have never heard of this hotel. My girlfriends and I were leaving for our cruise and wanted to stay somewhere fun and funky. No chains for us! I am sooooo glad I chose this hotel!! Even our taxi driver told us the hotel we picked was great. When I walked in I walked in the wrong way... You need to walk in on the side of the hotel and not thru the restaurant! The front office staff was awesome! He was very friendly and funny. The room was very awesome! Although I have to admit that I had a problem turning on the lights, I had no idea that I had to stick my room key in the light switch to turn everything on... LOL I think the office staff laughed at me.... The room was kind of small but I expected that from the reviews on here. The bathroom is nice and spaced out though. The location is perfect and if you stay at the hotel and eat at the restaurant in front of it you will get 15% off. Please don't make the mistake I did though... When they tell you the specials PLEASE ask for the price of it!! I was in shock and sick by the cost of my $95 meal for one... Other than that I would stay here again!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor. It was very quiet!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I loved this place, very good one, modern with nice rooms and bathrooms. The staff is very nice and always available to help you . Is definitely a place that i can recomand to others . Hope to have a possibility to come back to Miami soon and stay at your hotel. I want to thank also the front of house manager , very nice person and helped us in the best way with the map to get to Everglades . Thanks again to all of you.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I will start by recognizing the exceptional service by the hotel staff, front desk, maintenance and housekeeping. Everyone one made an effort to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. We arrived at the hotel around 7:30 a.m. I had requested in advance an early check in, however, understood it would be based on room availability. When we arrived the room was not available. The front desk informed us that the guest had left the hotel but housekeeping staff did not arrive until 9:00 a.m. We stored our luggage with the hotel and went for coffee. We returned around 10:00 a.m. and the room was ready for us. The room was an ocean view king. It was large with a nice view of the sea. During our stay there was an issue in the room. No fault of the hotel, mother nature has her way. What is important is the response of all staff. Everyone was quick to respond and offer apologies and try to find solutions. At checkout the front desk staff knew of the issue and again apologized. The management offered a discount on the room and a discount on our next stay. We are seasoned travelers and know sometimes things happen that the service provider has no control over. The mark of quality customer service is how the provider takes responsibility and does their best to respond to the customers’ needs. Based on the quality of the room and service from the staff we will return to this hotel. Do not forget to try the restaurant onsite. It is very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple