1,207 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachperfect locationfirst floorvalet parkingart decolummus parknoisy at nightbeach chairs and towelsrooms are smallearly checkspring breaknight lifehotel is greatboutique hotelhappy hourroommate
Reviewed November 4, 2013

2nd time at this hotel, my sister joined their mailing list and we got $50 off a night ! I got an upgraded room as a returning customer , had a fantastic view of south beach. Noise didn't disturb me at all, but they provide earplugs if the noise is too much.

Really friendly staff on reception . We used the vallet parking, it's $5 cheaper to pay the valet than book it via the hotel, $25 for 24 hours ,

Lots of restaurants near by or walk 15 mins up to Lincoln mall and there and lots of shops!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view if it's low season
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
lazaro F, Front Office Manager at Room Mate Waldorf Towers, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear guests:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Room Mate Waldorf on Tripadvisor.

Our guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and I am very glad that you found the hotel was very comfortable and modern and clean. I'm happy that we were able to upgrade your room type.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near future.

Tropical Regards,
Lazaro

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was a very nice hotel, located right in front of the beach and with a restaurant outside that serves a nice breakfast (always ask if they have the breakfast special because when they have it, it's cheaper and very good, especially if you don't eat a lot). The room was clean, comfortable and very well decorated. The only negative point was that the shower didn't have a lot of pressure, but I can understand as this is an ecologically conscious hotel. One thing that didn't bother me at all was that it can be noisy at night, especially on weekends, because there's a club right on the side of the hotel. Fortunately, I sleep very well even with the noise. The reception staff were really nice and the cleaning ladies always left some chocolates on the bed. Wi-fi was available for free and that was excellent. The area has a lot of restaurants, bars and supermarkets at walking distance which was great for us because we didn't have a car. I will probably come back to this hotel and I will certainly recommend it.

Room Tip: If you don't sleep very well with the noise, ask for a room on the upper floor and facing the sea front. The side ones face a door to Mango's Tropical night club on the other side of the road.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear guests,

Thank you for your very kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Room Mate Waldorf Hotel and that you found the hotel was very comfortable and modern.

I am very pleased to hear that our teams were helpful. It is always our aim to make our guests feel like they are in a home away from home.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Room Mate Waldorf Hotel on a future visit.

Best regards,
Lazaro

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was really happy with the great location for affordable rates. If you are looking for a place to stay which allows you to enjoy the nightlife in South Beach, this is the place. If you prefer to enjoy the beach during the day, close to the Ocean Drive, this is also a great spot. All without having to worry with where you will park your car. But if you do have a car, no problem, because the valet services are also great! In fact, what impressed me most, which made my stay really enjoyable was the staff. Always in a great mood and willing to help. From the housekeeper to the front desk, from the guy at the bar/cappuccino machine to the people working at the restaurant up front, they were all great ! Oh, the restaurant has great food. I had a great time.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter, but the noise is not that bad at the front and the view is much nicer.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marisa_Mendes
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This Miami trip was above expectations. The Waldorf Towers hotel is located on the best spot on South beach (you can count the Camaro's, Mustangs, Bentley's, etc from the terras :)). Nice hotel room, nice people, very nice Restaurant for breakfest, lunch & dinner (separate owner). The key west trip in our own Camaro convertible was the cherry on the cake!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel is perfectly located if you want to stay close to bars and restaurants of South Beach.

Our room was small, but clean and confortable. It was located in the rear area of the hotel, therefore the outside noise was not a problem. Wi-fi internet with good speed was available in the whole hotel.

Staff was very attentive.

The hotel has a restaurant in front of the reception. It offers food during the whole day. We've been there twice for breakfast and once during the "happy hour". The food in breakfast was quite good, price was in the average of South Beach.

Parking is offered via valet service payed in cash: USD 25 a day.

I think the hotel is expensive for what is offered. However, I know, we were in South Beach during the summer. In a summary, I recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple