“A very good choice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Stockholm, Sweden
“A very good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Me and my husband are very satisfied with our choice of hotel.The location is excellent, the room was modern and clean and the staff very friendly. The barman in the reception was however not very friendly when we ordered drinks and questioned the price. We were told it was happy hour and thought the price was high. Due to his unfriendly behavior we didn´t eat anything in the restaurant nor bought any drinks during our stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EvaLar61

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Stuart, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Well I booked a king suite ocean view for 1 night. When I checked in the agent told us that unfortunately something happened to the room and they had to put us in a regular king room with a street view. I wasn't happy at all and she offered to give us the rate if that room which was a 40 dollar difference and a late check out. I was happy with the 40 back but a late checkout really?? We didn't need one cause we were leaving early. They could've took care of the 25 dollar valet or a food credit. They didn't explain that you had to put your room key in the wall to get power and then wanted towels in the morning and they said we had to wait til 830am for housekeeping to come in. Other then that it was a great location and the girls at the desk were friendly.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Eric S
Marco Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I cannot say enough about the staff. I had an unfortunate incident out of their control, without them I would of been lost being a female travelling alone. Lazaro, the manager and the director Fernando helped me to no end. My email is elizmiclette@aol.com. The waitresses and I will call him my coffee guy in the morning were the best. Clean rooms, professional staff and their constant concern to make your stay the best. In my case they went way beyond customer service expectations. Love you guys! Thank you Thank you

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Location is excellent check in staff very friendly and efficient rooms very clean and modern. Only issue we found is the bar in reception is expensive even on happy hour and the barman seemed to charge what he felt like. First bottle of beer I bought was $6 then second one $8!!! But overall we enjoyed our stay.

1 Thank neilbosley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed one night and the service was exceptional. Very kind and accommodating. The room was very clean and I enjoyed the modern renovations. I will definitely stay here again when I return to south beach!

Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was in Room Mate with my husband for a week and we found a good quality, services And friendly people working in it. Actually, The best hotel that we have stayed in long time, to be honest: clean, nice, great located, shops, restaurants, bar, beach, all You need in a less than 50mts.

Without any doubt, we have recommended this hotel to our family, friends, And of course, all of You!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Daytona Beach, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of South Beach, pretty much on the 50 yard line. The rooms are very modern, although a bit small. The staff was very helpful, friendly, and attentive. We spent the evening hours in Mango's right across the street and it was so nice returning to the hotel in 30 seconds. It was a little noisy in the morning when the maids started their rounds. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends