1,206 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachperfect locationfirst floorvalet parkingart decolummus parknoisy at nightbeach chairs and towelsrooms are smallearly checkspring breaknight lifehotel is greatboutique hotelhappy hourroommate
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed one night and the service was exceptional. Very kind and accommodating. The room was very clean and I enjoyed the modern renovations. I will definitely stay here again when I return to south beach!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was in Room Mate with my husband for a week and we found a good quality, services And friendly people working in it. Actually, The best hotel that we have stayed in long time, to be honest: clean, nice, great located, shops, restaurants, bar, beach, all You need in a less than 50mts.

Without any doubt, we have recommended this hotel to our family, friends, And of course, all of You!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of South Beach, pretty much on the 50 yard line. The rooms are very modern, although a bit small. The staff was very helpful, friendly, and attentive. We spent the evening hours in Mango's right across the street and it was so nice returning to the hotel in 30 seconds. It was a little noisy in the morning when the maids started their rounds. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

This was my third visit to the Room-mate Waldorf Towers. The location is at the heart of South Beach, right on Ocean Drive with all of its fun right as you exit the lobby. The staff is quite knowledgeable and helpful. The rooms are chic and look brand new. The free Wi-Fi works flawlessly. Definitely a great place for singles and couples looking for a fun getaway right by the beach. I will definitely keep coming back.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I need to say in this hotel all it's perfect, the service is very good, all the people that work in this hotel is very nice and friendly and kind. So if you need the perfect place for your vacations, this is the place, is close to the beach and the shops and clubs. Thank you everybody for your excellent service, I'm sure I'll come back.

Es necesario que decir que la estadia en este hotel fue perfecta, todos son oersonas muy amables y serviciales. Esta muy bien ubicado, ya que al pasar la calle se puede encontrar la playa, tiendas y discotecas.
Gracias a todos los del hotel por su excelente servicio; estoy segura de que volveremos.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family