I stayed at the Waldorf 10 days. Location is perfect if you like party, balada, rumba or carrete! Just in the middle of the Ocean's restaurants, you can pick every night a different place for dinner time surrounded by music and the hot Miami's weather. And if you don't like parties, nevermind, location still is the best...just crossing the street you have a complete long/clean beach of Miami just in front of you, any time, just few steps away.
Most of the Hotels at the Deco neighborhood are pretty similar in size, construction quality and probably on charges also. Difference here is you can count on the front-desk a very friendly personnel any time you need something. Lazaro is particularly a very proactive manager looking for any help or service they can provide to their customers. I had an issue with the air conditioner and they didn't give up until it was solved completely. Fernando, the Hotel's director personally supervised any opportunity and his customer service attitude is a permanent plus to assure a pleasant stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room Mate Waldorf Towers is a historic property that has been recently renovated achieving the green building design certificate, situated next to the beach that offers a perfect balance between a historic building and a modern hotel. The hotel is ideally located in South Beach, within walking distance of trendy shops, nightclubs and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Room Mate Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Room Mate Waldorf Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Waldorf Towers Hotel Miami Beach
- Roo Mate Waldorf Miami Beach
- Roo Mate Waldorf Hotel