1,206 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachperfect locationfirst floorvalet parkingart decolummus parknoisy at nightbeach chairs and towelsrooms are smallearly checkspring breaknight lifehotel is greatboutique hotelhappy hourroommate
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband and me plans to stay in the Fountain Blue Hotel for more than $200 because I want a very good Hotel, but was book. We arrive Miami and the same day we choose Roome Mate with very low expectations. We love it!! The Vallet was good just in front of the hotel and when we went to the lobby Wao! Is perfect, the smell, the service of Lazaro and the rooms super! For sure I will return to this hotel! The price and the location perfect! We never hear the noise of the street and the food was ok. This is one of the best hotels in South Beach, and get the award of tripadvisory2012!

Room Tip: Try to select a room in the third floor because sometime you hear the steps and noise of the room above. Recomend call the vallet pkg from your room because takes a bit, we did it and the car was just in front when we got out!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Natalie M, General Manager at Room Mate Waldorf Towers, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear guests,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and as always we very much appreciate it. I am so happy that you gave us the opportunity to have you here with us. I will for sure give a big thanks to Lazaro as he is amazing … We will get the Award and be number one 

I definitely will share your positive feedback with my whole team.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a busines trip in Miami. Before we booked, we read reviews about that hotel. The high ratings for the Room Mate Waldorf were very much appropriate. The price, room, and location (on Ocean Drive), remarkable! Our room was small, but very sophisticated and chic. It had modern décor and finishes that made the room so cozy and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating with questions and requests. The front desk managers (Lazaro and Juan) provided excellent customer service, and I noticed that guests were greeted with a smile and friendly conversation. I recommend this hotel. The restaurant (independent of hotel) had very poor service (waiters with attitudes), high gratuity, and cold food, but there are many others to enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for your very kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

We are very pleased to hear that our team was helpful. It is always our aim to make our guests feel like they are in a home away from home. I pleases that Juan and Lazaro showed amazing service we are very lucky to have them as part of our team. I have followed up with the owners of the restaurant and let them know of the service issues. We hope to see you again in the future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My friend and I stayed here for three nights in June. Rooms were comfortable and very modern. Was really great to have free wifi. Staff were friendly and helpful - gave us advice on how to get to a baseball game and some great, relaxed Irish pubs nearby - a relief form the craziness of the clubs and restaurants along Ocean drive.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter and if you get a room near the lift - you will hear it (but not too bad!)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Natalie M, General Manager at Room Mate Waldorf Towers, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear guests:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Room Mate Waldorf on Tripadvisor.

Our guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and I am very glad that you found the hotel was very comfortable and modern and clean. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Miami Marlins and the great Irish Pubs. You now have friends in Miami...

we hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you again in the near future

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Our team arrived in Miami for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week and stayed at the Roommate Waldorf. I can not say enough about the Manager Natalie Mower and her staff. From the moment we arrived they were absolutely wonderful and we enjoyed our accommodations for an entire week. The Roommate Waldorf is close to everything and best of all- right across the street from the beach!

We would definitely stay here again whether business or pleasure! Thank you Natalie for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and as always we very much appreciate it. Myself and my team are very happy to have served you and your staff. The photo shoot was a blast. We can not wait to see the pictures. We want to say Thank You and big hugs.

I definitely will share your positive feedback with my whole team.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2012

- liked the hotel and staff
- restaurant was good too; ask for the happy hour drink specials
- appreciated the extended breakfast time... until 1pm! nice!
- the sidewalk in front of the hotel was crowded most of the time with people walking by
- beach across the park was also crowded, so we went to another beach further up; it was nice
- not sure if I would stay here again because of the location; but the hotel was really good

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank swisskent

Dear guest,

I am deeply sorry to know that during your stay you found the noise of the location and I will make sure to improve the noise surrounding of the hotel. I hope that you can give us another chance maybe on a higher floor

We hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you again in the near future; we will make sure you will satisfy with the room.

Natalie