Chesterfield Hotel
$299
EDITION
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
$517
$369
$428
$322
$201
$168
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$179
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$199
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$263
$230
Priceline
3,487 results
All reviewshappy hourfront desksouth beachfree drinksjacuzzi tubairport shuttlefree shuttlewet williesenjoyed my stayocean drivebeach towelsmini barspring breaknight lifeart deconelsonbartender
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My son and I came to stay at the Chesterfield where he stayed at a year before. On registration Pedro Alvarado greeted us warmly and gave us a great room.Francesca Muia assisted me in my reservation by getting us separate beds and was very attentive to our needs throughout the weekend.We stayed the weekend and off we went to the Miami Dolphins home opener. We look forward to coming down again soon to South beach and staying at the Chesterfield Hotel.
It was a wonderful experience and I would rate your hotel and staff very highly. once again many thanks and accolades to Francesca and Pedro.

Steven R and Edward R We stayed in room #301.

Room Tip: Call ahead and speak to the manager and they will DEFINITELY work with and for you if they can, and yes we had the corner suite which was large and sunny and we were on the higher floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Good Afternoon gunner328,

We absolutely love to see 5 stars across the board with a wonderful review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your father and son weekend getaway! :) I see that you had an amazing time and that you were provide with the utmost satisfactory service!! I will definitely inform Pedro and Francesca of your wonderful praise! :) They work hard and are always making sure that each and every guest is having a great time! Please come back soon for another memorable time with us!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This place was terrible! First off, they gave us the wrong room when we first got there because we paid for a suite. When they finally gave us our suite, it was in the corner which was scary, the phone didn't work, there was sand everywhere, the shower was clogged up...it was just horrible!! We had no choice but to stay there for the night because we had a late flight and we were tired BUT we called front desk to tell them they had to find us a room cuz we wouldn't stay there another night. Luckily the next room was decent enough for us. I would NOT go back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nathalie T

Hello Nathalie T,

Thank you for the time that you took to provide us with your honest feedback! I am sorry that you did not have an amazing time while staying with us! Perhaps the company that you booked with sent us the wrong information. I am glad that we were able to sort things out, and that you ended up getting the room type that you originally booked. I am glad that you called the front desk and informed them of your feedback, and that they were able to move you to a room that was fully functional. Our maintenance team went in and correct the issues that you mentioned, and that room is good to go now. I am sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced with us!

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We came in expecting to get a standardroom an they gave us the penthouse. Late check out was reasonably priced.(a must when you partying in south beach till 6am) The staff was very nice epecially "sexy Alex" lol

• Stayed: September 2013
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Hello jadiec,

We would like to thank you for the time you took to provide us with your positive feedback! I am glad that we were able to accommodate you with an upgrade the the Penthouse! Alex is great and is all about providing excellent service! I will definitely make sure to inform him of your kind praise! We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

disappointed with the service, i was never refunded by initial bond of the $100, although they stated that they had "released" the bond back into my account, nothing ever appeared. Contacted the hotel , they insisted they had refunded me and there was nothing else they can do. They do not give any sort of paperwork to confirm either, so there is no evidence of this. Furthermore i was charged with drinks i did not consume at the hotel, i was never notified or even emailed a receipt for this (even if i had consumed the drinks). Strangely enough the refund for the drinks had shown up in my statements after i emailed them about it. VERY disappointed with the service, will never go back and def would not recommend!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Hello Dani P,

Thank you for the time that you took to provide us with your honest feedback! I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the service that our staff provided you with. We do indeed take a $100 hold for incidentals and is released immediately when you have checked out. Depending on your financial provider it can take anywhere from 7-10 business days for your bank to release the funds back onto your account. Once we have released the funds on our end, there is nothing that we can do. You will need to speak with your bank regarding that hold. I am terribly sorry that you are not aware of how the release works.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Me and my lady flew out from New York and stood at the Chesterfield hotel in 2011. Since our first experience, it's been a personal favorite of ours. We decided to travel to Miami once more, and we wanted to stay at the Chesterfield again, so we did. The moment we stepped into the hotel a gentleman behind the desk - name, Martin Acuna, unexpectedly blessed us by upgrading our room to a Suite. What better way to start your getaway by checking into your hotel and being given an upgrade; Wonderful. During our stay the staff were great , the bartenders were friendly, so our overall experience at the Chesterfield was once again amazing. Thank you Martin Acuna and Chesterfield staff!

- Mark & Vanessa

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mnieves86

Good Afternoon mnieves86,

There is nothing more that we love to see then 5 stars across and a wonderful review! I am very glad to know that you are a loyal and returning guest since 2011! :) We are always willing to accommodate our guests with an upgrade is we are able to! I will definitely inform Martin of your wonderful praise! I am glad that you were given such satisfactory service by our staff once again! We hope to have you stay with us again for a third time!