WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #76 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Dearborn, Michigan
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

2nd time staying at the Chesterfield. This time reserved a bigger room. It was nice and spacious. Was upgraded the first night, which helped the stay (Thanks Darko). Shuttle bus was a plus. The free drinks are ok, depends on who you have making them. Thursday bar person was great! The weekend guy kinda sucked. But if you go next door to the little bar attached you can also take advantage of the free happy hour there too. Location is the best. Overall good experience

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank E L
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Good Afternoon E L,

We love to know when we have loyal returning guests staying with us! We do offer rooms of all sizes to accommodate all of our guests. We love accommodating our guests when we are able to, and I see that we were able to in your case! The complimentary shuttle and cocktail hour save our guests a nice chunk of change. Who doesn't like to save money? :) Our location is prime and with everything a walk away makes it very convenient! We hope to see you for a third time!

Katrine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (389)
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

On a bachlorette we decided to drive down from west palm beach to south beach. We rented a room from the Chesterfield hotel and when we arrived we were greeted by Alex's very kind and helpful team. They upgraded our room in celebration of the soon to be bride and allowed us to check in right away and the valet parking was very convient. The hotel was clean and colourful and the room could sleep eight people comfortably. Very close walking distance from ocean drive and close to shopping.
We had a great stay and the staff made is even better with their humour and excellent customer service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Merit A
Good Afternoon Merit A,

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BRIDE TO BE!!!!!!!! That is the perfect reason to come down to celebrate in South Beach! Alex is always there to be the first one to greet our guests with big smiles!! I am glad to read that he was able to accommodate you with an upgrade! :) We are very content to know that you chose to stay with us for such a great occasion! Please come back and visit us soon!

New York City, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

As soon as I got there I just wanted run away, this place is real ghetto. First of all, the smell was killing me, I couldn't even breath, then let's talk about rooms...there are very very dark and very smelly, and of course the stuff say its because the room was just cleaned but it just feels like a thousand cockroaches were killed in this building because of the roach spray they used. And also its very noisy because of the music downstairs. So after seeing all this horrible things we said to the front desk that we are not going to stay there,but they went like anyways your card was already charged...WTF!!!!...and I told them when I was booking this hotel on Booking.com it was saying that there's a free cancelation...so what the heck...after some phone calls with Booking.com crew, the hotel staff gave us room in another building right next to the main one...and this room was a bit better, at least no loud music.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...next time I'd rather pay more for better place instead of staying at crappy places like Chesterfield.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I came with my sisters and my cousin. I stayed here from the 6-12th of June, and was pleased about everything this hotel offered. Martin Acuna the front desk agent and Tavaris Jones the asst manager helped me with my room, which was great. Frenchesca was great checking me in. Darko the general manager told me about a great restaurant called Polo Norte which was GREAT!!! Gustavo told us about the goings on in south beach. So overall I love this place and would stay here again. Great location!!! Denise the shuttle bus driver is great! The only bad thing is the bugs, I suggest that they some bug repellent around the door of the suites or something. STAY HERE its great.

Room Tip: Get a suite it is awesome and spacious!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nicole R
Hello Nicole R,

I am very glad to read that you LOVE our place! The hotel has a lot to offer and staff to provide you with amazing service. I will inform all the employee's that you mentioned, about your kind praise! They love to hear what our guests have to say! :) I see that you were also able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle. It's a great money saver, and who doesn't like saving money? I will inform Darko about the issue with the bugs that you experienced. We can't wait to have you stay with us again soon!

Plano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

First I want to say the Chesterfield is the best hotel so far within the Southbeach group. The rooms were spectacular and the staff was awesome. I first want to thank Indira for yet again making sure my stay was FANTASTIC!!!! Indira is the best ever and even though we haven't met yet I consider her to great person and I thank her so for everything. Tarvaris (Assistant Manager) was awesome as well. He made sure (every day) our stay was spectular. He truly was a great host. I also want to thank Jose Real, David the bartender, AnnaAlex (Front Desk Supervisor), Pedro who always make sure we are checked in properly and manager Drako. You guys are the best and I cannot wait to see you all again. In fact, I will be back down there in August and October. I love my Southbeach Group family. You all make a home sick girl really feel at home. See you soon....

Tamyra

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tamyra T
Hello Tamyra T,

We value your wonderful 5 star feedback, and we thank you for taking your time to share it with us! Our staff is always trying to ensure that each and every guest is having an amazing time! I will let all of the mentioned staff know about your kind praise! Tavaris is a great Assistant Manager. He is always on top of everything and always with a smile. We will see you back at home in August and October. :)

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here back in March and I am so glad that I chose this place. Been back several times since but now I stay with the friends I met at the lounge downstairs. Francisco at the front desk was very helpful at giving me advice for all the hotspots to check out. Room was larger than I expected. Very clean. This hotel is at a prime location for shopping, night life, restaurants. Totally loved the little hookah lounge/ restaurant down stairs. Seriously don't underestimate this place. Its the perfect spot to pregame for your night out. The bartender Star treated me like a king! She has a very bubbly personality. Highly energetic, genuinely happy to be there helping everyone enjoy their time. I can't say enough good things about her. The same goes for the chef Chris. His salmon teriyaki is of very high standard and the sushi he prepares is to die for! The staff is very professional and a solid team. Don't listen to the nehsayers. I'm positive you will have a great time here.

Room Tip: Try to get the room on the 2nd floor first one on the right.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Chad Z
Good Afternoon Chad Z,

We are excited about your 5 star review! March is a great time to stay in South Beach as there is a lot of different events going on in that month. Fransisco is a great front desk attendant and loves to accommodate all of our guests. He is also very good at knowing what is going on, and when. He is always in the loop. We are in the middle of all the action, with just a nice walk away. Our complimentary cocktail hour is the perfect time to mingle around, and get to know your temporary neighbors. It's also the perfect way to start the night off right! After all who would turn down FREE liquor??? Star is absolutely great, and all of our guests love her!! The free drinks and her energetic personality will definitely get any party started! :) Chris is also very popular here at Chesterfield. Not only for his service but for his delicious food! I will let them know of your kind praise! We hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed at the chesterfield and Star is the best bartender in the world. If you want to have fun and listen to great music check out the chesterfield lounge and ask for FIVE Star STAR!!!!!I stayed at the chesterfield and Star is the best bartender in the world!!! Five star Star!!!! She gave us the greatest Miami experience one could ever ask for. I would definitely check her out again. The sushi was also great!!! Chris made my first experience of sushi memorable. The sushi was absolutely wonderful!!! I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The chesterfield location was great and the customer service was also exceptional. If you want to go somewhere where there is good music, sushi and drink. Come out and asked for Star the greatest bartender ever !!!!! She's absolutely great she made my experience so worthwhile she really made me feel like I was at home !!!! The whole Chesterfield location was such a pleasing place!!!! It was very welcoming it was by far the best place I ever stayed at while being in Miami on a vacation !!!! The location was great for a tourist who wanted to shop go to the beach and party!!!! It was located near a Walgreens and Armani Exchange my two favorite stores in the world !!! But overall they valued customer service which was a five star treatment, in other words money well spent. Especially with the 5 star treatment from the worlds greatest bartender Star a very fun loving person who made my experience at the Chesterfield so much better!!!! So , if you want to go to a place with a great location and great customer service go to the chesterfield and hit the bar and ask for Star and Chris for great drinks and great sushi!!!! The lounge is the best place to experience there great customer service , fun times , drinks and sushi. I will continuously come to Miami visit the chesterfield with Star and Chris!!!! They are the best people in the world! They made my trip to Miami memorable! The best vacation I've ever had in my life please go and check these guys out !!!!! They are the best in the world great drinks, and great food!!! I'm in love with this place because of star and Chris. So, again if you want a good time go see Star. She is the greatest person in the world. Love this place to pieces !!! The Chesterfield is my number 1 choice to have fun and great customer service !!!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Trippers_around
Hello Trippers_around,

We LOVE 5 star feedback, and yours is very appreciated! I am glad that you enjoyed our bar and lounge. Star is definitely a great bartender, and knows how to make some killer cocktails! She also knows a lot about the neighborhood and all of the hot spots. Chris is also another wonderful asset to our team. All of our staff wants to make sure that you have an amazing time with us! Our location is in a very central spot, within walking distance to it all. We welcome everyone to stay with us as long as they want to have a great time! We hope to have you back soon!