“Great Room”
Review of Chesterfield Hotel

Chesterfield Hotel
Ranked #74 of 214 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Hotel was beautifully decorated. Room was clean. Courtyards were gorgeous. Only downfall was the valet parking. It was hard to find someone to come out to take the car to park. Also, it was difficult to find someone who spoke English clearly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Steve_Sbg_Vibe_Mgr, Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Mdjgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the feedback. Our team will review the Valet so we can improve the service. Thanks for the photos. We look forward to your return.

Vibe Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,418)

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Good music, good hotel, very cute and really friendly staff especially the receptionist Francesca and Ana, really friendly and helpful. If you need directions to anything like nightclubs and entertainment ask them, will direct you to the right place.Thanks for everything. Roberto

Roberto B,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor for all to read. Francesca and Ana are two great assets to our company. We all look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Got off to a rough start, as we arrived early from a redeye flight, and Hotel was full so we had to wait a few hours for customers to check out. However, the staff was very accomodating, in that they upgraded us to a suite, for us having to wait so long. Room was very clean, modern TV, music stereo, beds were comfortable, and there was even a patio balcony. Staff overall very friendly, and attentive to our needs. Would definitely stay here again! The location was also right in the heart of SoBe, one block from Ocean Drive. Free shuttle service to Miami Airport also a plus! The free wifi is in the lobby, would have been nice in room, but it was fun sitting in lobby with great music and bar available. Looking forward to returning!

Room Tip: If you can afford the suite, it's good size, comfortable and clean. There are very small rooms...

Maria110465,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is great to know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Love this hotel, we stay last year for one week but last week we stay at the whitelaw (anothe southbeach group hotel) but we went for breakfast everyday to the chester, cuz Paula makes the best cafe latte in all south beach,but The best thing that it makes The difference is The great staff, would like to say Thank you to The best bartender in south Beach Paula ,our mornings and breakfast were great with your amazing smile and coffee, Thanks to Francesca the recepcionist and to José The doorman for your help in everything that we need!!! Thank you to you all!!! See you next year

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked on orbitz a "run of the house" for next to nothing. When I arrived i was stunned. The doors were opened for me the staff was above and beyond friendly. Quick check in, walked me to my room, even asked to carry my backpack for me that only had about 3 changes of clothes in it. When I got to my room I was blown away. Clean, modern, jetted bathtub in thecorner with a romantic type feel. Beds were so comfortable. The little sushi bar was also friendly and tasty and VERY nicely priced. Also a good happy hour. I will recommend this place to everyone. Thank you for an amazing stay

• Stayed: June 2012

Tahoestus25,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. Its always good to hear all of our hard work payed off. We look forward to your return. Download our new smartphone app for exclusive deals found no where else but there.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

As the title says it I felt as being home amongs family! Starting with the shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. You can't beat that! The driver very helpful and more than willing to answer any and all your questions. I showed up early and could not check in until 3pm which is the standard policy. No worries I made the best of it and sat in the lobby bar and ordered lunch. Execellent food!! There is an option to leave your bags and make your way around South Beach though. Many did such and came back with loads of shopping and seemed very happy. Well at the Lobby Bar Then I met Paula!! Such great customer service and such a person to make you feel at home!! I can go on forever and that is just the begining of a wonderful stay. Such a positive experience the staff makes sure you have. Of many in the staff which my thanks to all the ones that I had the pleasure in interacting with were: Franchesca, Paula, Jose and Ana!!! You have my sincere thanks for making me feel at home! Now my extended family!! Thank you all!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Edwin B,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review for all Tripadvisor users to read. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Considering us as your home away from home is an honor. Our team is trained for numerous hours to meet those levels of customer service. Franchesca, Paula, Jose and Ana are great members of our team and will be pleased to hear of your great review. We all look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This hotel is small but cute. I checked in at around 9pm and they gave me a junior suite upgrade. The rooms are small, but they have everything you would need. The TV is nice and the beds are REALLY nice.

The bathroom is a little lack-luster. The junior suite does not have a bathroom door or shower curtain, which was fine because I was alone. Large Jacuzzi style tub, but my tub's drain didn't stop so I couldn't use the bathtub as a tub, only shower.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They will not seek you out and pitch things to you, but don't be afraid to ask anything, they're very nice.

The hotel comes with beach towels and you're only a block away from the beach. Complementary drinks for hotel guests from 7-8pm, though I didn't participate. Also includes airport shuttle, though it is every 2 hours, not call-in service. The airport shuttle also serves other hotels, so plan accordingly. It took be about 25 min to get from the airport to hotel and around an hour to get from the hotel to airport, due to other stops.

The neighborhood is nice. There's a bit of a shopping area nearby, a Walgreen's is only a few blocks away, which was very helpful. The beach is very close and restaurants and bars are only a block away.

No pool or gym, but who needs it? You're in South Beach! Go out and explore!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Carly Y,

Thanks for taking the time to post such an informative review. We are glade to see you enjoyed your stay and most of our amenities. We look forward to your return.