“Amazing”

Chesterfield Hotel
Ranked #75 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I booked my stay on orbitz and did not know what to expect for $65 / night. I walked in and my jaw dropped. Huge jet tub, double queen beds, everything was just beautiful. I will definitely stay again and again.

• Stayed July 2012
Steve_Sbg_Vibe_Mgr, Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Tahoestud25,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for such a great photo of the room. We look forward to your return.

Vibe Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (435)
  • Polish first
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Where do I start..I would like too Thank Pedro for being so detail oriented & knowledgeable about the hotel & surrounding area. Everything I requested Pedro made SURE my request was handled quickly & efficiently.although the rooms are on the small side the value can't be beat. I put in a offer for $89 for three nights and it was well worth it. If it wasn't for Pedro providing me with a upgrade..I probably would have packed my things and headed too the Ritz. Just over look the square footage because they also offer a free happy hour. Which is a great bonus. Again,my hats goes off too Pedro for his great personality & excellent customer service. So book a room at the chesterfield and you ain't be disappointed.

Nickyds256,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Pedro is an asset to our company and we are very lucky to have him. He will be pleased to hear such a wonderful review. We look forward to your return very soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Really bad hotel , bad service , bad beds , and really to poor hotel for a paying price like that ... Never going there again

1 Thank TripExplorer32
TripExplorer32,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are sorry to hear about some of your challenges during your recent stay. We have our team investigating your review for improvements in our service. We look forward to your return for the true Chesterfield experience.

Merritt Island, Florida
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This, IMHO is a great little hotel that's part of the South Beach hotel group. The staff is fantastic, the room are comfortable and although it's not on the beach, it's just a block up from Ocean Ave., which is actually a plus. They have a friendly bar area and nice area outside to sit and people watch. If you watch the price of rooms will very. I paid $45.00 on my last visit but I've also paid $150 for the same room. And as will all the hotels there, you'll pay a small "resort fee" extra per person, per night.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Tisdail,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Download our new smartphone app for exclusive deals and maybe there you can find that great deal again. We look forward to your return.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I had to book a room on South Beach very last minute and chose Chesterfield because it was within budget and I LOVE boutique hotels. I did not expect it to be as nice as it was. I absolutely loved the decorum and furniture in the rooms--super cute! I found it to be better than most of the rooms found on South Beach that charge three times as much per night. The happy hour each evening and great location for sitting out front people watching didn't hurt either. I had some difficulty checking in and checking out because it appears they are a little short staffed at the front desk, but other than that the staff were very helpful. I requested a room that was a little further away from the front (noisy@night) and they accomodated me right away. I'll definitely come back to Chesterfield if they remain so reasonably priced.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
LUVSNL,

Thank you for choosing the Chesterfield Hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return very soon.

Regensburg, Germany
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The room including huge balcony was incredible. I felt very comfortable and enjoyed my stay.

The hotel stuff was very nice.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Anja H,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed July 15, 2012

If you are with a group of friends looking for a place to party and then crash in South Beach, the Chesterfield is not a bad option. It is a very short walk to the beach and it is right in the heart of the South Beach Scene.

If you are taking kids to Miami and want to stay close to the beach, this is NOT the place you want to be. This place is literally a bar that rents rooms. Even my teenagers were nervous about staying here after seeing the environment.

In fairness, the room was clean, the AC worked and the shower was hot, and the staff was responsive to requests (extra towels, extra blankets, and to send security to the next room to curtail the post-midnight party)

On the other hand, the walls are paper thin to the extent that you could hear everything that is going on outside (which is South Beach is literally anything and everything loud and obnoxious).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Todd H
Steve_Sbg_Vibe_Mgr, General Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Good Afternoon Todd H,

Your feedback is very important to us. We thank you for sharing both positive and constructive information to let us know how we are doing. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your comfortable beds and hot shower. We look forward to your return.