2,877 results
All reviews front desk south beach pool area beautiful hotel pool staff guest services girls trip bachelorette party amazing service pool party great pool ocean front lincoln road art deco an umbrella valet parking ocean drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had an amazing weekend at Shelbourne, beautiful location in front of the beach, with an amazing swimming pool, great music and food and especially the staff, they are all super nice and I would like to give a shoutout to Washi, that provided an outstanding service

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
KyleMoon, Front Office Manager at Shelborne South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Erick W,

I am so happy to read the Shelborne South Beach provided a perfect stay. Our team is committed to crafting memorable stays and it's great we did just that for you. Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge our efforts and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a great stay at the hotel. The location is amazing, is close by great restaurants. The attendant Washington was very attentive and provided excellent service for me and my friends.
Looking forward to staying here again.

Dear julianapinceli,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went out to the beach with my wife and it was an amazing experience, where we met Polo and Dominic, these gentlemen really went out their way to make sure we were taken good care of. We come to Miami often but this was our first time staying at the Shelborne and I have to say this was our overall best experience on the beach.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Bkenson,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a excellent stay at the hotel and the beach accommodations were great. The beach attendant Veral was very courteous and provided excellent service for me and my boyfriend. Planning on staying at this hotel again soon.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear cherese b,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my very first time ever visiting miami and I love it here, especially on the beach. There was a gentleman named Polo he made sure all our needs were accommodated for even though he was by his self, he made it his priority to make sure everyone were enjoying their stay on the beach and I want to give a big thanks to Polo. I’ll definitely be staying here again.

Trip type: Traveled solo