13 people are viewing this hotel
$359
Free cancellation until 12/03/22
$359
Free cancellation until 12/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$200
Hotels.com$359
Vio.com$219
Algotels$229
4,657 results
All reviews front desk south beach pool area girls trip amazing service beautiful hotel great customer service pool staff ocean front an umbrella lincoln road ocean drive shelbourne neto wyndham miami armando
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

You always hope the pictures you see on-line represent the hotel. Shelborne Hotel exceeded our hopes. From the cool, elegant lobby to the tropical landscape that led past the pool to the beach path, this hotel made us feel on vacation at the chic-est spot on the beach. The clear blue pool has a Tiki bar and plenty of lounge chairs. A short walk to the beach and guests also have beach chairs. The breakfast buffet is very good. The room we had was somewhat small but stylish and contemporary and met our needs. The cocktail bar also had a piano bar at night.The hotel grounds are impeccably clean and well tended. We were close to all the spots we wanted to hit on South Beach. Staff is friendly and attentive. Especially helpful were Kyle Moon and Tiffany B who handled one issue without question and to our satisfaction, customer service at its very best. So combine that great service and Shelborne's stylish vibe, it's a yes, yes, we'll be back.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank jam1202
KyleMoon, Front Office Manager at Shelborne South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

Dear jam1202,

I am very pleased to read that the Shelborne South Beach exceeded your expectations. Our team takes great pride in delivering great experiences and reviews like these warm my heart. I promise to pass on your kind words to Tiffany B and the rest of our team. Safe travels until we meet again.

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Girls trip to Miami for Colleen’s birthday! Lots of fun and laughs! Thank you to Devonte, Delisa, Nicholas, and Anfernee for making our short stay memorable! We will definitely come back and look forward to more great times!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank 48aurab

Dear

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Shelborne South Beach. I promise to pass on your kind words to Devonte, Delisa, Nicholas, and Anfernee. We look forward to being able to deliver another great experience soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Second time staying here. First time on business, came back with the family the second time. Hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of lots of restaurants and things to do. Beach area and pool are very nice and the ocean is warm with a nice sand bottom. Front desk, esp Delisa are very attentive and help out with whatever is needed.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tib0rD

Dear Tib0rD,

I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stays at the Shelborne South Beach. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the location and beach and had a good experience with Delisa. We hope to be able to deliver another great experience again soon. Safe travels until we meet again.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Terrible service. When we entered and left the hotel, nobody helped us with our luggage, although there are stairs to reach the Lobby.
Pity web service; They did not register my reservation modification and do not correctly inform by email the reservations.
Bad check in; when I checked in they didn't have my room available and far from accommodating us in a better room they gave me a lower room and refusing to give me information about the rate change.
The room they gave me was dirty, the closet in disrepair, the hot water was delayed and the air conditioning was noisy.
The next day, after my absence, we were assigned another room supposedly better than the one I had initially reserved. The room I had reserved was an Ocean View and the one assigned to me had only a partial view, besides the intercom did not work and the toilet was broken.
I finally made a complaint and left the hotel.
While it is located in a tourist area, they overvalue the Art Deco concept and do not give a minimum acceptable service (or close to being luxurious as presented on their website).

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank xristian79

Dear xristian79,

I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your experience at the Shelborne South Beach. Our team takes great pride in crafting great experiences and reading this review breaks my heart. It would be greatly appreciated if you contacted me so we could further discuss your stay. Hopefully, we can right this wrong.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for the long weekend and it was excellent! From before arrival to during whole stay the concierge Ferlia helped with every detail
Helping us plan nights out and places to go. She was so nice and accommodating. Never has such amazing service from one concierge person.

Great pool
Close to night life

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sasgaris

Dear Sasgaris,

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your long weekend at the Shelborne South Beach. I promise to pass on your kind words to Ferlia and the rest of our team. We hope the next time you visit Miami you choose to stay at the Shelborne South Beach. Safe travels until we meet again.