21 people are viewing this hotel
$239
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
$239
Free cancellation until 12/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
$131
Hotels.com$239
Vio.com$139
Agoda.com$277
4,664 results
All reviews front desk south beach pool area girls trip amazing service beautiful hotel great customer service pool staff ocean front an umbrella lincoln road ocean drive shelbourne neto wyndham miami armando
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Second time staying here. First time on business, came back with the family the second time. Hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of lots of restaurants and things to do. Beach area and pool are very nice and the ocean is warm with a nice sand bottom. Front desk, esp Delisa are very attentive and help out with whatever is needed.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tib0rD
KyleMoon, Front Office Manager at Shelborne South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

Dear Tib0rD,

I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stays at the Shelborne South Beach. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the location and beach and had a good experience with Delisa. We hope to be able to deliver another great experience again soon. Safe travels until we meet again.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Terrible service. When we entered and left the hotel, nobody helped us with our luggage, although there are stairs to reach the Lobby.
Pity web service; They did not register my reservation modification and do not correctly inform by email the reservations.
Bad check in; when I checked in they didn't have my room available and far from accommodating us in a better room they gave me a lower room and refusing to give me information about the rate change.
The room they gave me was dirty, the closet in disrepair, the hot water was delayed and the air conditioning was noisy.
The next day, after my absence, we were assigned another room supposedly better than the one I had initially reserved. The room I had reserved was an Ocean View and the one assigned to me had only a partial view, besides the intercom did not work and the toilet was broken.
I finally made a complaint and left the hotel.
While it is located in a tourist area, they overvalue the Art Deco concept and do not give a minimum acceptable service (or close to being luxurious as presented on their website).

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank xristian79

Dear xristian79,

I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your experience at the Shelborne South Beach. Our team takes great pride in crafting great experiences and reading this review breaks my heart. It would be greatly appreciated if you contacted me so we could further discuss your stay. Hopefully, we can right this wrong.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for the long weekend and it was excellent! From before arrival to during whole stay the concierge Ferlia helped with every detail
Helping us plan nights out and places to go. She was so nice and accommodating. Never has such amazing service from one concierge person.

Great pool
Bikes to go for rides
Close to night life

1  Thank Sasgaris

Dear Sasgaris,

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your long weekend at the Shelborne South Beach. I promise to pass on your kind words to Ferlia and the rest of our team. We hope the next time you visit Miami you choose to stay at the Shelborne South Beach. Safe travels until we meet again.

Reviewed August 2, 2019

This was my first time at the Shelborne and had an amazing experience. Delisa was at the front desk and was so nice and helpful. She made our experience at the hotel great ! I highly recommend this hotel !!

1  Thank Lalaacocella710

Dear LaLaacocella710,

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your first stay at the Shelborne South Beach. I will definitely pass on your kind words to Delisa and the rest of our team. Safe travels until we meet again.

Reviewed August 2, 2019

I came to the Shelborne this week to celebrate my cousins bachelorette party and I was a little skeptical at first. We usually always stay at the Dorchester but decided to try this hotel out this time. I'm so happy we did! We arrived hours before check in was afraid we were going to be lounging around doing nothing for a few hours but we met Delisa and she told us that she had an upgraded room available for right away if we wanted it. She strongly urged we take it seeing as how this is a much nicer room. She was right! The room was really nice and alot bigger then we expected. I was also really impressed because every few hours or so I would receive a text from Delisa and other staff members to occassionally check in and make sure we didnt need anything. I've never had a hotel do that before and that really impressed me. We had some issues with our toilet during our stay but when I called Delisa she got our problem fixed right away and went above and beyond by giving us some complimentary drink passes for the troubles. She's great and I recommend anyone who comes to the Shelborne to see Delisa because she's amazing. Thanks for all your help !

1  Thank Cristina B

Dear Cristina B,

I am so pleased you and your cousins enjoyed your stays at the Shelborne South Beach. Delisa, along with the rest of our staff, takes great pride in making every guest feel welcomed. I am pleased to read that they are succeeding. Safe travels until we meet again.