“Casual dining in a great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pasha's Restaurant - CLOSED

Pasha's Restaurant
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Eastern Mediterranean fare served at three Pasha's locations.
Kragero, Norway
“Casual dining in a great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good, healthy Mediterranean food served quickly on Lincoln Road. Good spot to watch passers by. Good music.

Nothing spectacular about the place, but it is consistent and healthy. I appreciate that.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Heather B

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Go To Restaurant on Lincoln Road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

First off I'm not sure I would give Pasha's an "Excellent" overall rating if it weren't for the innumerable mediocre to really bad restaurants on Lincoln Road. Don't get me wrong - I love the place for its good food and moderate prices. But several years of dining on Lincoln Road leaves me basically cold towards nearly all the the restaurants here. They're 'OK" but generally cater to who tourists who frequent South Beach both in and out of season. It seems as if every time I do find a good place, next time I visit it's either gone or there's a new chef and the quality of the food has declined.

Iv'e been going to Pasha for several years now mainly because the food is decent, prices are really good for this part of Miami and service is very good. Its Middle Eastern menus appeals to my taste and I can honestly say that I've never had a bad meal there. I always sit outside - the spiffy indoor part is a bit too noisy for me. This may not be the place where you would celebrate your 25th wedding anniversary but if you're tired of being overcharged for the mediocre food that proliferates along Lincoln Road this is the place you should be. It has been my "go to restaurant" for several years now and do not hesitate to highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ScottInIndia
Washington DC
“Good, Reasonably Priced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Came here to try from recommendation from Wikitravel. The food was good and reasonably priced. We had the spread sampler (very good) the chicken/salmon shish kabobs (good) and the gyro wrap (ok- would be good if they used the bread that comes with the spreads) They have wines, no bar- so we had wines :) The service was alright, only saw one waitress on a late night. They have sidewalk seating good for people watching on Lincoln Road. It's a basic no frills restaurant, based on that, I would recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
“Lacked pazzaz”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Nice food and atmosphere but have to say the quality wasn't amazing. Prices were ok for Lincoln road.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Healthy and tasty food on Lincoln Road Mall. Service was excellent. Food and drinks are good value! We visited here 5 years ago and were pleased that it was as good as we remembered!

Visited July 2012